• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

She wants a Mini-Van!?

Hmmm, you sure it's the ECO? I don't notice any changes, when our ECO kicks in, no slowing down/breaking on it's own or lag when accelerating.

They ride nice, have lots of room and the leather is great for kids/dogs. Hoping it's not a big deal.

Hmmm, you sure it's the ECO? I don't notice any changes, when our ECO kicks in, no slowing down/breaking on it's own or lag when accelerating.

They ride nice, have lots of room and the leather is great for kids/dogs. Hoping it's not a big deal.

Is there a convenient compartment in the center console where Christine stores your balls?

We're pretty certain. She notices a change in behavior (lagging) when it happens - and I noticed the smoke as she was coming up on traffic or even at a stop sign.
It's a known concern and has been for years with the VCM engine.

We just happen to get 'lucky'! (oy)

:D

Like I said - she not only went thru 2 cars the week before (the van and cobalt both blew the A/C and the van has other issuse)...so I'm glad I got the extended warranty

Is there a convenient compartment in the center console where Christine stores your balls?
So - you know if this location?!

Hmmm.

btw - she brought mine out of the purse and rolled over them before throwing them in the back seat!

We don't have a van, you DICK! ECO is also on Christine's Pilot.............................so shove it!

images