• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Shootr's Miscellaneous Cigar Related Art Projects

Next spirit construction has begun. Bigger propane tank, cut in half, with the shoulder area "pinched" in.

1624152987981.png

Some embellishment on the head. I'll use cold blue to darken it when I'm done, hopefully it will look like a helmet or headdress.

20210625_162257-01.jpeg

Thanks! I'm a little slow but methodical. Just pinching in the bottle took a day with cutting, bending, welding, and smoothing.
20210618_185459-01.jpeg
20210619_090150-01.jpeg
20210619_104459-01.jpeg

Long weekend ahead - mouth, arms, and salmon hopefully get done.

I like it, specially for using the mouth as a rest for the stick. So dang creative brother.

Incredible, priceless with the amount of heart put into those sculptures. Really I'm just blown away.

That is badass! I really enjoy this thread and watching your projects come together. Are you going to sell this piece when finished? If so, what kind of price point are you thinking?

@jfields , it's not the cost of the project from @Shootr I would think about, it's the amount of Permits you would need to move that much propane gas across state lines..... ( and land sakes John, I know what you want to yell back ).