• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Should Leebo be CP’s official "Leader"?

Should Leebo be the "Leader" in deciding who should be here and who should not?

• Yes. If he says a person is "finished" on CP, then he is!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe. I sometimes agree with Lee’s views so it might be okay.

• Probably not. There should be no official "Leader" here on CP.

• No. I disagree with Leebo on just about every topic.

• I dunno. I have not reached an opinion on this subject.

• No Comment. I ain’t touching this poll.

• Total voters
SamClemmons said:
Dead on Bill. Absolutely dead center. This is probably your most insightful and lucid post ever so I'm thinking it was purely accidental on your part. Scott's entire rant struck me as completely disingenuous (sp), remorseless and confrontational. Ass and greasepaint indeed.
ltc is now the second board he's betrayed. Anybody else see a pattern here?

NA
[snapback]172043[/snapback]​

Neal,

I apologized with how I disagree, not with disagreeing in general. And yes, I'm not the most proud of stuff I posted in LTC chat, but as was pointed out-you guys don't go there to just make small talk. It's amusing really, you guys go on and on about how the site sucks-yet, you just can't seem to leave the place. :whistling: This whole matter still boils down to this--you guys can't live with the fact that someone visits another board you don't like. If anyone crossed me as a moderator, they didn't have to post in the first place. If anyone from CP got in trouble with me, it was of their own doing-period.

Quite frankly-one of you guys should apologize for calling these other guys "two-bit" players. It's amusing to me that Mephiston made his post, especially after you guys knocked the "holy grail" concept and said he had no idea what it was on CS. I went-your turn now :cool: As far as I see it, 12+5=17. Sounds like you guys have some mending of fences to do yourselves.

Can I get my 20 minutes back that I just wasted in reading this?

Leebo8-9-8 said:
Interesting....

Well maybe Scott and Steve can get together and go bowling or something... :laugh:

Scott, if you associate with those kind of characters, it's your choice.

Frankly, I'm growing tired of your condescending, so-called apologies....
[snapback]172053[/snapback]​

Don't worry Lee-you are afraid that these other guys will still have business to do with me and associate with me in general. You guys have to post after me and make smart @$$ remarks since you refuse to let other people decide for themselves. No one here knows what the issue is? You have to hound me so as to discourage others from associating with me in order for me to be "done" around here. You know it, I know it, and the rest of the folks who are on the sidelines know it as well. You won't agree to disagree because deep down, you know your word alone won't banish me.

Joe P said:
TFF
[snapback]171873[/snapback]​

Holy Crap!!! Joe P posted!!!

That's about the only thing worth reading in this entire thread.......

I thought Leebo had his own website on which to be "leader." Rod is the leader of CigarPass.

Correct Lum, that's what makes this poll so funny! :laugh:

SFG75 said:
Letter of resignation to the island deleted. :laugh:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Bill-some facts for ya:

*Someone from here did said that I dealt with "Two-bit" players. I posted that since I thought they might be interested in how they are perceived. No attitude on my part, just stating a fact.

*While I jumped on your friend SLR, he did a horrible job of being civil on the net and PM'd the living daylights out of myself and Zac and did nothing more than issue terse warnings and then acted like he ran the place. The guy was arrogant and forgot as to whose house he was in. Tell ya what, how about I come over to your house, say how crappy it is, and tell you how bad the wife cooks. And if you try and correct me in any way, I'll say you're being "unfair" and whine incessantly about it. That's comparable to what the guy did. Larry did have strikes, he did not get away with murder, he chilled out after his first one. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

*O.K., I'm wrong-the Eleuthardt thread DID result in a few things. It resulted in about three different flame wars.

*I like Larrynj, and will continue to communicate with him, he's funnier than #hit and a great guy. I also enjoy conversing with biblion, ichthus, and some of those other guys.

O.K., I can deal with the fact that guys try and tell me where to go and where not to go on the internet. I'll live with it, but I won't live by it.
[snapback]172038[/snapback]​

I have no idea what your reference is with the "two bit" nonsense.

Almost all of what you posted are not FACTS Scott but merely your warped opinions and views along quite a series of lies and misrepresentations. SLR did not "bombard" you or Zac with PM's, every PM and email he sent were in response to inquiries from you and the other assclown Zac. Tell me Scott, was your PM exchange with him initiated by you or him? (WARNING don't lie because I already know the answer. ;) ) His posts were civil and did not flame or name call. You readily admitted YOU had an axe to grind and he did nothing wrong even though he was provoked by you losers at the Island of Misfit Toys.

If you "like" people such as larrynj, I have no use for you. larrynj is NOTHING but a trouble maker. For the THIRD time, please tell me how many cigar related posts this guy makes (hint: it's less than 5% of his total posts).

Your "house" analogy is not at all comparable to what went on, you clearly mistreated him and many others there and attempting to lie your way out of it and trying to rationalize you piss poor actions only makes you look worse. By the way, I'm not married.

You jerkoffs label any opinion that differes from yours as "whining" and you refuse to consider the fact that you are wrong.

Scott you are pathetic.

Dead on Bill. Absolutely dead center. This is probably your most insightful and lucid post ever so I'm thinking it was purely accidental on your part.

LMAO, definitely accidental :laugh: :laugh:

Sometimes even a blind fly can find a pile of $hit.

I have no idea what your reference is with the "two bit" nonsense.

Almost all of what you posted are not FACTS Scott but merely your warped opinions and views along quite a series of lies and misrepresentations. SLR did not "bombard" you or Zac with PM's, every PM and email he sent were in response to inquiries from you and the other assclown Zac. Tell me Scott, was your PM exchange with him initiated by you or him? (WARNING don't lie because I already know the answer. ;) ) His posts were civil and did not flame or name call. You readily admitted YOU had an axe to grind and he did nothing wrong even though he was provoked by you losers at the Island of Misfit Toys.

If you "like" people such as larrynj, I have no use for you. larrynj is NOTHING but a trouble maker. For the THIRD time, please tell me how many cigar related posts this guy makes (hint: it's less than 5% of his total posts).

Your "house" analogy is not at all comparable to what went on, you clearly mistreated him and many others there and attempting to lie your way out of it and trying to rationalize you piss poor actions only makes you look worse. By the way, I'm not married.

You jerkoffs label any opinion that differes from yours as "whining" and you refuse to consider the fact that you are wrong.

Scott you are pathetic.
[snapback]172065[/snapback]​

Bill,

The "two-bit" piece was mentioned in chat just a few days ago. Lee posted his username, the others changed their monikers to hide their identities, though Sam stated who he was. It was stated, and that's a fact. And it was a CP'er who stated it since he knew of the passes that I was in on this board and generally knew what post count I had at the time.

My actions at LTC are held to account. By who?, by the site admin Bill, not by you or anyone else. Disagree with it, that's the way it is.

Your friend SLR owes cvmfour an apology.

01:24:47 [Hangman] TFF, PB is making empty ass promises. Those suckers won't see squat ever.

01:24:48 [STLuisRey] LMAO @ hangman

01:24:56 [SFG75] Got that from cvmfour

01:25:09 [STLuisRey] HOLY **** another asshole cvmfour

01:25:28 [Purobrat] Yeah I did, you should have seen the ending of that Punch, it was about 3/8" long, stuck on my Cigar Poker and burnin my lips

01:25:32 [STLuisRey] talk about a perfect fit on the Island

cvm is a stand-up guy Bill, it's obvious that SLR has some serious anger management issues. I've come to terms with my behavior on the board. SLR should do likewise and PM him. Better yet, you could e-mail Cliff and let him know what a great BOTL he is inspite of what your friend says about him.

SFG75 said:

01:24:47 [Hangman] TFF, PB is making empty ass promises. Those suckers won't see squat ever.

01:25:28 [Purobrat] Yeah I did, you should have seen the ending of that Punch, it was about 3/8" long, stuck on my Cigar Poker and burnin my lips

cvm is a stand-up guy Bill, it's obvious that SLR has some serious anger management issues. I've come to terms with my behavior on the board. SLR should do likewise and PM him. Better yet, you could e-mail Cliff and let him know what a great BOTL he is inspite of what your friend says about him.
[snapback]172081[/snapback]​

LMAO, when you've lost an argument change the subject. :laugh: :laugh:

You may think CVM is a "stand up guy" but I don't and neither do a few others around here. I've made my displeasure with Cliff perfectly clear on another Cigar Board.

BTW that was most likely YOU or one of your friends playing "dress up" in LTC Chat. I've seen at least five different versions of "SLR" and ten different versions of "SFG75" in that lame chat room so you post here is pure stupidity.

coventrycat86 said:
SFG75 said:

[snapback]172081[/snapback]​

LMAO, when you've lost an argument change the subject. :laugh: :laugh:

You may think CVM is a "stand up guy" but I don't and neither do a few others around here. BTW that was most likely YOU or one of your friends playing "dress up" in LTC Chat. I've seen at least five different versions of "SLR" in that lame chat room so you post here is pure stupidity.
[snapback]172086[/snapback]​

Not changing the subject Bill, the issue is whether or not you guys have the right to dictate to others where they should go on the net. I disagree. Now we can argue the ins and outs of life at LTC, but Zac evidently felt that I was on the right track. He posted something to the effect of what was everyone's problem. He could've relieved me of my duties, but he didn't. I stepped down after the closing of the site because it was a royal pain.

I DO think Cliff is a stand up guy and it amazes me that these guys tolerate the things you folks say about them being "two-bit" players and @$$h*oles. I apologized for my shoddy behavior in chat, though I guess that standard doesn't apply to your friend. Your suppose to genuinely desire to help "guide" those who are new to the hobby Bill, but instead, we have a group of people who condescendingly sit a top this little fiefdom and heap contempt on those around them. Go ahead, be proud that you're at the top of this mini-version of Lord of the Flies.

The issue I had with you was not that you joined a disreputable cigar board Scotty, it was that you joined a disreputable cigar board and lent your name as mod to give it a facade of respectability.

Then you took to task nearly every CP member there by posting inane rules and acting like the be all end all.

Then you went into chat on a rare night I happened to be there and said some real profane and foul things to people. You didn't say them to me which is the only reason I continue to be polite but you said them and that says a lot about you, and your character.

Here's a lesson on apologizing to someone...

"I'm Sorry."

That's it, easy huh. The fact is however that you are not sorry and are sucking up every second of your newfound infamy like it's mothers milk. ltc is missing a loser... mind if I tell 'em where you are?

NA

Scott is in meltdown.......

Difference of opinion here Scott, you think Cliff is a "stand up guy" and I do not. I'm sure there are a few misguided souls here who think you are a "stand up guy" too but I am not one of them.

Zac's inability to properly run an on-line cigar site is proven by the fact that it no longer exists and if you were on the "right track" maybe it would not have failed miserably.

"condescendingy" :laugh: : :laugh: :laugh:

The irony of that comment from you is astounding. Last time I looked in the dictionary under condescending there was a picture of you. ;)

SamClemmons said:
The issue I had with you was not that you joined a disreputable cigar board Scotty, it was that you joined a disreputable cigar board and lent your name as mod to give it a facade of respectability.

And that doesn't concern you or anyone else at all. Zac screwed up, he owed up to it, and I thought things were cool. While others wouldn't support the site, others should not be "done" for simply wanting to go over and enjoy the hobby. Once again, no one has the right to bar others from going to other sites. This is just petty.