• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Should we add another forum category?

Rod, you asked for feedback from the members so here is mine, noob that I am. I think the addition of a Manufacturers category is a good move as long as it stays informative and substantive. As to a culinary category, I believe a good meal/dish can, and does add to the overall cigar experience such as libations do. I would look forward to seeing right under the CP Saloon a category such as the CP Cooks Corner (or something of a similar theme/naming convention) Just my .01

Lou

Oh goody, I can start reviewing Olive Oil. I'm envious of those beer and whisky reviewers.

Doc.

We can call it "The Galley"

Or, because not everything has to be Navy/Marine we could call it the Mess Hall.... :sign:
J/K with ya guys....

But really, the "Mess Hall"

And I really like the Idea of a MFGR Forum would be super as long as we can keep it to MFGR's and not retailers.

I also think that Keeping the Passes up first is the right way to go, that is what this family is based on.

All the noobs that miss the intro, just did not read enough first. (I think I fell into that group)

As always thanks for all that you do

Tim

So tell us Doc, what was she like. Did Popeye get jealous? I know how you sailors get.

olvoyl01.jpg

Oh goody, I can start reviewing Olive Oil. I'm envious of those beer and whisky reviewers.

Doc.

Rod
I like the idea of a mfg forum and the idea it should be members only.
I also like the Idea of a dining /arts forum/lititure maybe.
Rays idea to split out sports sounds good but why not add a subforum to the sports for hunting fishing and shooting.

Just my thoughts
Dale

I'm thinking a food forum with a hot dog sub-forum might fit well around here. :sign:

Just for another vote (like as if I matter) a food and fine dining forum would be a great addition

Just for another vote (like as if I matter) a food and fine dining forum would be a great addition

x2

We have subforums for all the main luxuries, beverages, and cigars. Here is the real question, WHY NOT?!?

because we might run off Alton Brown or some other celeb cooker! :laugh:

J/K - I think a food forum is a good idea

Fine foods forum has been added under the Lobby as a sub-forum. Enjoy! :thumbs: