• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Show me your Corona and I'll...

I must sat that Matt is taking a huge risk here. I love this community and feel that most everyone on CP is a fine upstanding S/BOTL so I think that in true CP fashion, this should get back to him with no problems.

No licking or sucking on cigars you aren't taking. This goes for your puts as well!

Well hell, I didn't see this line. I may have to drop out now.

[Yoda]
Interesting it will be.....
[/Yoda]

Now, the only problem I can see with this rule is that:
1. I for a fact know that there are some passers with the "Rules - Shmules" logic (Jeff)
2. I also know that there are passers that like to put things in places they do not belong (Jeff)
3. ANd at least one of the passers is just a sicko (Jeff)

:laugh: :sign: :laugh:

Much love to ya my TX Brother, how is the healing going?

Tim

You talkin' to me Tim!? You kick a BOTL when they're on the IR? Oh yeah, I forgot you're working for The Hague now, so you know all about War Crimes, or is it NATO? Same dif! :whistling: :laugh:
Glad to see you're still proficient at one-handed typing though. :0 :laugh:

In case you are directing your 3 pointed barbs at me, let me address these individually:

1."Rules Smules" it's actually "Cigar Board, Schmigar Board, look up!" :rolleyes:

2. Where the h-e-double L am I suppose to keep my HUGE COCK. I'm certainly no Bill Clinton!! :blush:

3. If by sicko you mean that I have been very ill as of late then yes I am. If by sicko you are referring to the incident with the strippers in the hot tub, $1900 in ones & fives in a bucket guarded by a midget bouncer, a Deloreon parked in my parking spot, and dog name Bark - then I have no idea what you're talking about and there is no photographic evidence according to the FBI! ???

Anyway, the schnoz is back in shape & I'm smoking very lightly now. Wasn't nearly as long as I'd been warned. Next operation is 9 months away at least.

This pass looks great, I'm really enjoying coronas lately. :)

How about a little contest? We'll keep this one in house unless you all can't give me the correct answer.

I live in the city, the nearest open space is nearly 3/4 miles away. Lately, coyotes have been seen roaming my neighborhood singlely and in packs as big as four.

So here's the question, as the coyote sightings increased, so did the sightings of something else. What?

Ok here it goes.

Raccoon
Possum
Rednecks
Homeless
Rats
Bats
Field Mice
Rabbits
Mosquitos
Owls
Eagles
Falcons
Children
Grasshoppers
Drunks
Police Officers
Firemen
Cougars
Mountain Lions
Fox's
Skunks
Squirrels
Animal rights activists
News Station Vans
Snakes
Lizzards

Hmm I can keep going lol

Ok here it goes.

Raccoon
Possum
Rednecks
Homeless
Rats
Bats
Field Mice
Rabbits
Mosquitos
Owls
Eagles
Falcons
Children
Grasshoppers
Drunks
Police Officers
Firemen
Cougars
Mountain Lions
Fox's
Skunks
Squirrels
Animal rights activists
News Station Vans
Snakes
Lizzards

Hmm I can keep going lol
no

coyote Feces
tourists
animal control
Stray dogs

Ok thats good for no I'll wait for a few other people to post.

lol

Bigfoot....or Bigfeet if there are a pack of 'em.

So here's the question, as the coyote sightings increased, so did the sightings of something else. What?

tears.... cause you were scared of them?
icon_cry.gif

Is that a no on the UFOs? If so, then....

body count of neighborhood pets