• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Show me your Corona and I'll...

BTW I didn't know Ben was gay, when did he come out?

Who knew?

Oh well we find out about these things all the time. :laugh: I should pay more attenetion. BTW, the, shall we say, aged stuff came today. I am smoking one now and won't put it in the pass as it is not very good. To me this SLR corona from 2001 is a little bitter and while there are some pleasant notes, it is not worthy of passing on. I guess I'll just have to grin and bear it and smoke them myself.

Pass arrived in good order, should be on its way tomorrow. I will post takes later.

Ok, here are the takes,

Don Pepin Cuban Classic
La Corona
Cabaiguan
La Riqueza
Tatuaje Black Label

Just took a look at the first post at all the takes. I guess it will be Moontrance and White Owls for me at the end of the line.

Those are some really great cigars tha are being passed around.

Thanks again for letting me in.

Tim

Just took a look at the first post at all the takes. I guess it will be Moontrance and White Owls for me at the end of the line.

Tim

You should see the stuff still in the box. Chock full of really nice cigars. Most are, shall we say ready to be enjoyed.

Lovetheleaf attempted to leave the pass with some lame excuse about traveling for work. I told him he could check out any time he likes, but he can never leave.

Expect a brief delay.

Lovetheleaf attempted to leave the pass with some lame excuse about traveling for work. I told him he could check out any time he likes, but he can never leave.

Expect a brief delay.

Easy easy. I just didn't want it sitting around for a week or so.
In the other passes I have followed, if you weren't going to be around to except the pass they wanted you to pass it to the next guy. I just was trying to do the right thing thats all. Now that I know you guys don't mind waiting, I have no problem. Thanks for the time guys and looking very forward to the slobbered up sticks soon to be headed my way.

Tim

Tim, at least the moontrance has some age on it and the White Owls are not just plain Jane, they are Grape AND Pineapple so you do have a choice. And PLEASE, don't forget about the Acids. BTW they have all been placed in a separate container so as not to "infest" the other good cigars in the pass.

Don't forget the Havana Honeys, they have about two weeks of age on them now. :thumbs:

Don't forget the Havana Honeys, they have about two weeks of age on them now. :thumbs:

Havana Honeys did you say, and Jeff did not grab them all up......

:thumbs: Sweet :thumbs:

Tim

Slurp, Lick , Lick...this thing arrived today...looks GOOD! Will try to finish licking my takes by tomorrow...

Just remember that what you lick will already have been licked by:

Larry, Jeff, Greg, Scott, Charley, Josh and Tom. :thumbs: :laugh:

Takes:

Punch Corona
Cohiba Sig II
Cohiba Secreto

:cool:

Love, let me know when you are ready for it.......

-D

Havana Honeys did you say, and Jeff did not grab them all up......

:thumbs: Sweet :thumbs:

Tim

That's a low blow Tim! :0 But not your 1st! :whistling: :p besides I have a few of the HHs in my humi already, my Brother & Sister-in-Law gave me a box a few years ago as a gift, so I've enjoyed them ever since.

edited to add 2nd quote
Just remember that what you lick will already have been licked by:

Larry, Jeff, Greg, Scott, Charley, Josh and Tom. :thumbs: :laugh:

Don't forget Matt & one or both of his kids! :laugh: :laugh: :p