• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Show me your Corona and I'll...

Is that a no on the UFOs? If so, then....

body count of neighborhood pets
I should have know you would think things like that. My answer was missing cat posters, but you got that covered in a much less PC way.

Well, at least with you as the winner I get to offload some of my dog rockets. :laugh:

Is that a no on the UFOs? If so, then....

body count of neighborhood pets
I should have know you would think things like that. My answer was missing cat posters, but you got that covered in a much less PC way.

Well, at least with you as the winner I get to offload some of my dog rockets. :laugh:

Cool!
I've been looking forward to adding to my Dog Rocket collection, maybe having a Dog Rocket Pass here soon as well! ;)
I thought you had better taste than that though! :p

congratz Jeff

Pass was received this afternoon.
I've been at work so I haven't had a chance to go through it. I'll get my puts posted in tomorrow and get this shipped of in the afternoon if Putz ready.

congratz Jeff

Yeah, it really helps that I'm a real sicko! :laugh: :whistling: Thanks. Wanna trade for some Dog Rockets?

Not much into dogs, but if you have something from the kitty......ummmm nice :love: :laugh:

Glad to hear that your feeling better

Tim

OK here are the Takes

I believe it is the
RA Eminencia Dec 07
H.Upman Mag 46 May 06
San Cristobal Officio Jul 07
Padilla 1932 Corona

Package is boxed up and ready to go to to Charlie as soon as I hear from him.

Thanks for letting me play.
Josh

OK here are the Takes

I believe it is the
RA Eminencia Dec 07
H.Upman Mag 46 May 06
San Cristobal Officio Jul 07
Padilla 1932 Corona

Package is boxed up and ready to go to to Charlie as soon as I hear from him.

Thanks for letting me play.
Josh
Nice choices Josh. Dry box the Officio, they need to lose a bit of water that box does it does

I don't think the cigars will be partying at Cheetahs this weekend. :(

* Nice takes Josh!

Ok I got word from Charlie that he's ready for the pass. Its on its way to the PO now.

DC# 9101150134711371435146

Once again thanks for letting me play.

Josh

I'm gonna be scarce for the next week. Fortunately, I really don't have many responsibilities in this pass. ;)

Everything looks great, keep 'er rollin'

I'm gonna be scarce for the next week. Fortunately, I really don't have many responsibilities in this pass. ;)

Everything looks great, keep 'er rollin'

No problem, this should be to Jeff in Texas by the end of next week.

There is a box sitting on my desk from a one Napa_Smokes.............oh boy!

Takes coming soon after dinner!

OK, so after the neighbor calling me saying she felt she was having a heart attack and the paramedics being dispatched there is now little time to go through this because now I leave for a short trip! ???

So in the interest of keeping things rolling along my takes:

AF Anejo #46
La Riqueza #5

Thanks for letting play and I will be sending this off today!

So I called the wife to get the DC# to post and she asked, "You mean the package still sitting on your desk?" DOH! She kindly took it to the post office for me. :love:

DC# 0308 1400 0001 9320 6724

I swear, if my head weren't attached.............