• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Silver Hammer

Here's a couple of older hammers from the early 1900's. Both advertise the 7-20-4 brand made by R.G. Sullivan's. I still use them on a regular basis.

Just received mine.
Didn't expect to get it but its cool,
though I doubt if I ever use it.

Here's a couple of older hammers from the early 1900's. Both advertise the 7-20-4 brand made by R.G. Sullivan's. I still use them on a regular basis.

I knew that the thing was neat looking and there would probably be a thread, but the hammer in the picture have an added and more useful feature, a church key :laugh: . That way you can open the bottle and the box. Let's make a suggestion for next year's give-a-way.

I received mine and think it'll be very useful. Now I have to buy a few boxes!

I guess I've gotten myself on the snub list. :p

Nice stuff vintage, Gary!

Wilkey

I like the key chain better... :sign:

I like the key chain better... :sign:

I wasn't cool enough to get the hammer this year, however I did get the key chain and it fell apart several times, even after using Loctite! Bummer, it was nice and occasionally even a conversation starter with complete strangers!

Mine broke about a month ago. Pretty cool key chain, but at least the hammer won't break as easily.

Did he just send these to everybody?? I've never placed an order with him but I got one of these hammers.

Confused the hell out of my wife when it came!! :laugh:

Did he just send these to everybody?? I've never placed an order with him but I got one of these hammers.

Never placed an order? How the heck did he know you or your address?

I'm famous didn't you know!!! :cool:
[/quote]

My appologies sir. :0
[/quote]

Yep! David Beckham is his alter ego. :cool:

I'm famous didn't you know!!! :cool:

My appologies sir. :0
[/quote]

Yep! David Beckham is his alter ego. :cool:

[/quote]

Thanks for letting the cat out for the bag John! :rolleyes:

Now everyone's going to want me at their HERF to sign autographs! :laugh:

I'm guessing anyone who is registered at his site got one.