• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Simple Pass II

Then off to HapaLee it is. It didn't show up today, so I will send it on Tuesday as my mail isn't delivered until the P.O. is closed. Thanks again for having me in this pass gg. It was a great deal of fun to watch and see and then to CHOOSE!

Nate

This bird has flown!

Everything was in order and looked great. The master list wasn't there so I improvised a bit.

Enjoy HapaLee and thanks again gg!

Nate

George it was not in there when I received it - here is a copy of what I posted when I received the box:

George I would guess by the master list you meant from this thread - There was not a "written" master list in the box. I did check the contents against the thread ( including THG P/T - all was in order ) - I was just not sure if a written master list may have been misplaced along the way

Eagle has landed safetly in Fl. I'll go through it tonight, and post my takes/puts. I'll get this out in the am. Stay tuned....

BP is in good shape. The stix look good, and the humidi pouch is fine. I added some single baggies for anyone that needs to use them. I also started a "Host Bag" for our Boy George(lol) for everything he's done. Feel free to add to it if you'd like, but please make sure that stick makes it back to our host. Heads up Hoosier, BP leaves in the morning. So, 'nuff said, my t/p's are as follows;

Takes
#16 Graycliff robusto
#36 Pryme 1000r
#83 PLPC

Puts
#84 WOAM
#85 FFOX xXx
#86 PSD4

Host- Boris 11

Thanks for letting me play!

I've been eyeing the Graycliff Pirate -- I was hoping it would make it to me! Oh, well -- plenty of good smokes left!

BP is in good shape. The stix look good, and the humidi pouch is fine. I added some single baggies for anyone that needs to use them. I also started a "Host Bag" for our Boy George(lol) for everything he's done. Feel free to add to it if you'd like, but please make sure that stick makes it back to our host. Heads up Hoosier, BP leaves in the morning. So, 'nuff said, my t/p's are as follows;

Takes
#16 Graycliff robusto
#36 Pryme 1000r
#83 PLPC

Puts
#84 WOAM
#85 FFOX xXx
#86 PSD4

Host- Boris 11

Thanks for letting me play!

Thanks for playing, Lee!!! Great P/T's!!

BTW - #83 was listed as a RASS - is it a RASS or a PLPC? Just want to make sure to edit the master list correctly

Thanks for taking care of the "supplies" and the host bag. I appreciate you replinshing the supplies.

Ok, here are my proposed P/T's. If it get's here today it'll go out Monday. If it gets here Monday(my stuff is delivered around 4pm) it will go out Tuesday.

Takes
#29 Quintero Brevas
#75 AVO Maestoso XO
#50 La Aurora 1945 Chruchill

Puts
80. FFOX Double Corona
81. Tatuaje Cojonu 2003
82. Cohiba Lancero 04
83. PLPC 05(the RASS had a crack in the wrapper)

Let me know what you all think.

Nate

edited to add numbers and change 83 due to a sad event.

It was the PLPC George..Thanks again!

...there is still no sign of the original pass contents inventory list. I don't really want to point fingers, but this is not a good thing to do. I'm hoping the list turns up and makes it back into the pass ASAP. :angry:

Responsibility for the pass should be taken as a serious thing - each of us have ownership in it. Something as careless as leaving items out of the pass - even if it's something as simple as the inventory list, without taking responsibility for the loss of the item is not good for building reputation. ;)

Wow... it's been a lot of fun watching this pass! Every one of the smokes in that package is great. You guys rock!

edited to add: What happened to the original inventory list? Whoever has it or lost it...just come clean. geez.

missed the package today,I'll pick it up at the P.O in morning and send it on its way after approval of picks tonight.
Post the P&T's tonight after dinner.

Alright, alright it was me. I misplaced it. In all of the excitement and hurry of packing it up I left it out. But now it is winging its way to hoosierguy and should be there today. Sorry guys for being so careless.

no package yet,I went to P.O to pickup they could not find it.The package is to be drop off at my home today,I will go home early and check if not there I will go to P.O at 4:30 pm and get it they will hold it for me. I dont know what happened on this never had a problem before? And I have not seen the master list yet maybe today. Brady

Back