• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Simple Pass

Pompous Pugs said:
BkCloud114 said:
A little new to be organizing passes.......

Isaac said:
Hi Everyone!

I am new to here so I would like to introduce myself before doing anything. I am living in Mountain View in CA. I just picked up this hobby about 2 months ago and I love it. Hope we can all enjoy good cigars and good life here.  :)
[snapback]263884[/snapback]​
[snapback]295769[/snapback]​

Is that critiquing his inventory,
or his ability to mail a box of cigars?
[snapback]295787[/snapback]​

There is a lot more to running a pass than those two points, if you read through some of the completed passes you will notice that.

I would imagine so,
just making a smart @ss comment because it seemed like Cloud wanted to call Isaac out without offering any support.
Nice gesture for the folks who would give advice.

Pompous Pugs said:
I would imagine so,
just making a smart @ss comment because it seemed like Cloud wanted to call Isaac out without offering any support.
[snapback]296321[/snapback]​

Don't worry about me..... if I wanted to call him out.... I would call him out

Just seems as if he is trying to get rid of alot of his inventory.....

Sampler for Sale

Sampler for Sale

Attempt at a Group Buy

Sampler for Sale

Another Sampler for Sale

Trade request

Notice that some of the cigars in the Pass are some of the ones he was trying to "Sell"...... do a little research before you decide to make a smart ass remark.....

That is all I will say on this issue..... Have fun !!!!

BkCloud114 said:
Pompous Pugs said:
I would imagine so,
[snapback]296321[/snapback]​

Don't worry about me..... if I wanted to call him out.... I would call him out

Just seems as if he is trying to get rid of alot of his inventory.....

Sampler for Sale

Sampler for Sale

Attempt at a Group Buy

Sampler for Sale

Another Sampler for Sale

Trade request

Notice that some of the cigars in the Pass are some of the ones he was trying to "Sell"...... do a little research before you decide to make a smart ass remark.....

That is all I will say on this issue..... Have fun !!!!
[snapback]296348[/snapback]​

I think no one can enojy this pass anymore and I think I need to pass on the pass.

I am the guy who send out the cigar and I take the risk for letting newbie to come. They see the lineup and are interest in them, and they joined.

Nothing more I need to say.

Isaac said:
I am the guy who send out the cigar and I take the risk for letting newbie to come. They see the lineup and are interest in them, and they joined.

[snapback]296429[/snapback]​

I think you need to say a lot more if what Tommy posted is true... :0

These kind of newbie box passes are good for the membership, as long as you're not doing passes to get rid of, or trade out the cigars you don't want. That's not what box passes on this board are about. It's very much akin to mooching - and I think you need to ask PuroBrat the consequences of being a mooch if that's what you intend to do. ;)

Carry on... :thumbs:

ggiese said:
Isaac said:

These kind of newbie box passes are good for the membership, as long as you're not doing passes to get rid of, or trade out the cigars you don't want. That's not what box passes on this board are about. It's very much akin to mooching - and I think you need to ask PuroBrat the consequences of being a mooch if that's what you intend to do. ;)

[snapback]296512[/snapback]​

Would he say the same thing if someone is selling PAMs and put PAMs in the pass?
Even though I put something that I was selling in the pass, doesn't mean that they are dog rockets. Those cigars that I am selling are top sellers in CB and CI. I think they are good cigars but just too mild for me and others who likes mild cigars will enjoy them. If the joiners are not interested in a particular cigar, they will not take it. If they are not interested in the pass, they will not join the pass. The problem is that he thinks the cigars are dog rockets and I am a dog rocket exchanger.

So, I should stop this dog rocket pass.

I don't want to start any "wars" or "fights" with anyone. If anyone thinks that my pass isn't fair or right, I am happy to stop it. That's what I am doing now.

Isaac said:
ggiese said:
Isaac said:

[snapback]296512[/snapback]​

Would he say the same thing if someone is selling PAMs and put PAMs in the pass?
Even though I put something that I was selling in the pass, doesn't mean that they are dog rockets. Those cigars that I am selling are top sellers in CB and CI. I think they are good cigars but just too mild for me and others who likes mild cigars will enjoy them. If the joiners are not interested in a particular cigar, they will not take it. If they are not interested in the pass, they will not join the pass. The problem is that he thinks the cigars are dog rockets and I am a dog rocket exchanger.

[snapback]296569[/snapback]​

I also noticed you made the rules "Premium's for Premium's - ISOM's for ISOM's" - where are the Premium's and ISOM's to start the pass? Or is that in the event someone puts in premium's and/or ISOM's?

Ooops - my bad. I forgot - you're putting PAM's in the pass... Good call!!! :thumbs:

Isaac said:
Hi everyone! This is my first pass and I would like to call it "Simple Pass". Here's the information:

Rules:

1)Everyone is welcome and 8 slots are avaliable.

Please send me your address and phone number.

2)It is a 1 for 1 pass

(a) value for value, b) rarity for rarity, c) NC for NC, d) Premium for Premium and e) ISOM for ISOM.

If you are not sure about the P/T, PM me!

3)Please post the content of the box after P/T (make it easier for everyone to know what is inside).

4)Try to hold the box less than 24 hours and the box should be sent by USPS Priority Mail with DC.

Post the DC# in the forum immediately following shipping

Please handle with the cigars with extra care! No one likes broken cigars!

5)Confirmation of readiness must be made in the pass thread prior to shipping the package to the next participant.

Lineup:
1. Rocky Patel Connecticut Robusto 5.5 x 5

2. Rocky Patel Connecticut Robusto 5.5 x 5

3. 5 Vegas Gold Robusto 5.0 x 50

4. 5 Vegas Gold Robusto 5.0 x 50

5. Gurkha Legend Churchill 7.5 x 52

6. Rocky Patel Vintage Churchill 1990 7.0 x 48

7. CAO Gold Corona Gorda 6.5 x 50

8. Onyx Reserve NO. 2 BELICOSO CIGARS 6.12 x 52

9. Gispert BELICOSO 6.12 x 52

10. Don Tomas Robusto 5.5 x 52

11. Medal of Honor THE INTELLECT 6.25 x 45

12. Sherpa Mystic Double-Wrap 6.0 x 50

13. RYJ Churchill 7 x 50

Participants: (full)
1) Isaac CA
2) Mingkou IL
3) Target ND
4) HapaLee Fl
5) prophetic_joe IA
6) hojadepuro AR
7) theHatguy WV
8) dpenix76 NC
9) bobbyshirley AL

PS. NorCalCigarLover would be the advisor for this pass.

Thank you very much!
Isaac :)
[snapback]294596[/snapback]​

Saved for prosperity !!!

Isaac said:

[snapback]296569[/snapback]​

Who said they were dog rockets..... nobody.....

Take it easy...... It looks like you are here only to get rid of cigars you don't smoke anymore......

I would add at the minimum 7 more different cigars. This lineup right now just isn't enough. I don't think the ISOM for ISOM rule matters if there are no ISOMs to start with. But I'm still willing to participate (edited - provided there are more smokes added that are different).

mingkou said:
I would add at the minimum 7 more different cigars. This lineup right now just isn't enough. I don't think the ISOM for ISOM rule matters if there are no ISOMs to start with. But I'm still willing to participate (edited - provided there are more smokes added that are different).
[snapback]296604[/snapback]​

i agree. i am still willing to participate, but I would like a few more smokes added if possible. Ten to start is an awful small amount imo. Let us know if you are doing it or not. You keep saying you are stopping it, but keep posting. Please pm the people in this pass and let us know if it is going or not. I would appreciate it. Thanks a bunch!! :thumbs:

Brandon

It's on....It's off...It's on...Nah, It's off...Eh, I'll keep it going...Nah, it's off. I lost track, is it on or off? I would also like to see a few quality sticks make it into the lineup.

Shibumi said:
Don't forget to add a host bag!
[snapback]296980[/snapback]​

:sign: that is just harsh right there... :laugh: funny though

What happened to this......

should we ask Rod to move it to "Completed Passes"

hhmmmmm...... hasn't posted since..... what do ya think his intentions were ?