• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Simple Pass

BkCloud114 said:
What happened to this......

should we ask Rod to move it to "Completed Passes"

hhmmmmm...... hasn't posted since..... what do ya think his intentions were ?
[snapback]297397[/snapback]​

what can i say anymore? You prejudged my intentions and do I need to waste my time to change your mind?

To the joiners:

I had asked cigarpass to stop this pass. This pass should not be continued as you can see. This is neither fair to the joiners and me to keep this pass. As unfair, prejudged and biasd comments kept continued, what I am going to send out is DOG ROCKETS and the WORST CIGARS in the world.

Hope you will understand.

Isaac

First off I was actually glad to see a newbie like myself trying to organize a pass. There aren't really a lot of passes set out that a new guy can join. The guys are right though that is does seem a bit suspect when your pass consists of smokes you were trying to sell. If it was that big of a deal to get rid of the cigars you don't smoke you could offer them up for trade instead of sale. Now you go and start insulting respected FOG's because they asked you questions based on legitimate concerns? Come on dude look at the thread no one called your smokes dog rockets or the worst cigars ever. Stopping taking this so personally look at what you may have done wrong and move on.

Posting the last to things you have are just going to make things worse for you guy.

By the way this thread has helped me see why one needs to be patient when getting into a pass and why it is good to have them run by someone who has been around awhile.

Isaac said:
Shibumi said:
Don't forget to add a host bag!
[snapback]296980[/snapback]​

don't forget to put ur balls into it
[snapback]297406[/snapback]​

What a witty comeback! :laugh:

If you start a pass, being so new, you obviouslly didn't read enough about Cigar Passes. Go back and read about how you should get involved in a few before you try to start one yourself. Now, bringing in NorCal was a smart idea, he's been in a bunch. The only issue I see now, is your intentions for getting rid of these cigars, as pointed out by Tommy. Either way good luck. Oh wait you cancelled it again. :whistling:

Isaac said:
To the joiners:

I had asked cigarpass to stop this pass. This pass should not be continued as you can see. This is neither fair to the joiners and me to keep this pass. As unfair, prejudged and biasd comments kept continued, what I am going to send out is DOG ROCKETS and the WORST CIGARS in the world.

Isaac
[snapback]297408[/snapback]​

Since this pass is not going to happen, and since you still have the stix, why not donate them to the troops? Probably a good way to save face here as well. Just a thought.... :thumbs:

www.OpFTH.com ... go to the forum section and speak to Smitty... he'll tell you what you need to do

Excellent idea HapaLee.....

edited for too many w's

The lineup did look like a CBid sampler with a few of the better sticks taken out.

Isaac said:
To the joiners:

Isaac

With this kind of attitude you should not even CONSIDER starting a pass. Normally it takes a bit of work to build some credibility here. But in your case, it just got quite a bit worse for you... :whistling:

Shibumi makes a good point - read about passes - get involved in some passes - develop some experience - show you have the ability to be fair in what you do. And take constructive criticism without going ballistic. If your position is defensable then there is little anyone can say. If your position is not - tossing dust around, grunting, pissing and moaning will not make it right.

Isaac said:
To the joiners:

Isaac

This is the list of the cigars you intended to put into the pass:

Two Rocky Patel Connecticut Robustos, Two Vegas Gold Robustos, one Gurkha Legend Churchill, one Rocky Patel Vintage Churchill 1990, one CAO Gold Corona Gorda, Onyx Reserve NO. 2 BELICOSO CIGAR, Gispert BELICOSO, Don Tomas Robusto, . Medal of Honor THE INTELLECT, Sherpa Mystic Double-Wrap (I'm assuming this is the "Mystic"), RYJ Churchill.

Isaac - this pass is kinda like smoking a White Owl cigar - it does have smoke, and it does burn - but the taste just kinda... Well... It's not quite there.... But I guess some people do like to smoke 'em, or they wouldn't sell...

Geez Isaac .... this is what BkCloud was talking about. ggiese, BK and Shibumi have made some good points, don't take them personal just take them as constructive criticism. Sorry this didn't work out guys, I offered to help Isaac with this pass but it looks as if it isn't going to happen. Give it a little time and I'm sure another newbie pass will pop up soon :whistling: .

prophetic_joe, exactly. I can recall one successful pass being run by a newbie, Blue Dragon was the host I believe. He did a great job of taking the criticism and using it to run a successful newbie pass.

:cool:

prophetic_joe said:
First off I was actually glad to see a newbie like myself trying to organize a pass. There aren't really a lot of passes set out that a new guy can join. The guys are right though that is does seem a bit suspect when your pass consists of smokes you were trying to sell. If it was that big of a deal to get rid of the cigars you don't smoke you could offer them up for trade instead of sale. Now you go and start insulting respected FOG's because they asked you questions based on legitimate concerns? Come on dude look at the thread no one called your smokes dog rockets or the worst cigars ever. Stopping taking this so personally look at what you may have done wrong and move on.

Posting the last to things you have are just going to make things worse for you guy.

By the way this thread has helped me see why one needs to be patient when getting into a pass and why it is good to have them run by someone who has been around awhile.
[snapback]297417[/snapback]​

Read the post! Who is insulting who!

ggiese said:
Isaac said:
To the joiners:

Isaac

This is the list of the cigars you intended to put into the pass:

Two Rocky Patel Connecticut Robustos, Two Vegas Gold Robustos, one Gurkha Legend Churchill, one Rocky Patel Vintage Churchill 1990, one CAO Gold Corona Gorda, Onyx Reserve NO. 2 BELICOSO CIGAR, Gispert BELICOSO, Don Tomas Robusto, . Medal of Honor THE INTELLECT, Sherpa Mystic Double-Wrap (I'm assuming this is the "Mystic"), RYJ Churchill.

Isaac - this pass is kinda like smoking a White Owl cigar - it does have smoke, and it does burn - but the taste just kinda... Well... It's not quite there.... But I guess some people do like to smoke 'em, or they wouldn't sell...
[snapback]297469[/snapback]​
"what I am going to send out is DOG ROCKETS and the WORST CIGARS in the world"
from what you are saying and meaning

Shibumi said:
Isaac said:
Shibumi said:

If you start a pass, being so new, you obviouslly didn't read enough about Cigar Passes. Go back and read about how you should get involved in a few before you try to start one yourself. Now, bringing in NorCal was a smart idea, he's been in a bunch. The only issue I see now, is your intentions for getting rid of these cigars, as pointed out by Tommy. Either way good luck. Oh wait you cancelled it again. :whistling:
[snapback]297426[/snapback]​

I never said that the pass is going to be started since I would like to cancel it. I think you need longer time to understand.

Shibumi said:
Isaac said:
Shibumi said:

NorCal offered me helped before and I though that my rules were not good enough. I copied some rules from his pass and though that would help. It turned out that I am a BAD person anyway and this pass sucks.

Geez Isaac .... this is what BkCloud was talking about. ggiese, BK and Shibumi have made some good points, don't take them personal just take them as constructive criticism. Sorry this didn't work out guys, I offered to help Isaac with this pass but it looks as if it isn't going to happen. Give it a little time and I'm sure another newbie pass will pop up soon

NorCal - why don't you do the pass, a lot of guys have been left hanging. This newbie would be happy to be invited into my first pass, if you will have me. I have a lot to learn and must start somewhere or I will never get going.

Brian

bfreebern said:
Isaac - what was your intention on starting this then?
[snapback]297664[/snapback]​

I would like to try different cigars. I save some premimum cigars that I didn't have a chance to try to make this pass look good and nice. Now, the pass turned out to be a TRASH box that I put my unwanted cigars. Thank you very much!

To some members that don't trust me: please see this as a lie because I don't have time to defend myself any longer.

Infinity said:
Geez Isaac .... this is what BkCloud was talking about. ggiese, BK and Shibumi have made some good points, don't take them personal just take them as constructive criticism. Sorry this didn't work out guys, I offered to help Isaac with this pass but it looks as if it isn't going to happen. Give it a little time and I'm sure another newbie pass will pop up soon 

NorCal - why don't you do the pass, a lot of guys have been left hanging. This newbie would be happy to be invited into my first pass, if you will have me. I have a lot to learn and must start somewhere or I will never get going.

Brian
[snapback]297669[/snapback]​

I agree. I would love to still be a part of a pass!

Isaac said:
Shibumi said:
Isaac said:
Shibumi said:

NorCal offered me helped before and I though that my rules were not good enough. I copied some rules from his pass and though that would help. It turned out that I am a BAD person anyway and this pass sucks.
[snapback]297666[/snapback]​

COME ON!
Nobody said anything about you being a bad person or your pass sucking. You were questioned about your intentions for this pass and started acting like a baby. After the way you reacted should have expected to be called out.

Isaac said:
bfreebern said:
Isaac - what was your intention on starting this then?
[snapback]297664[/snapback]​

I would like to try different cigars. I save some premimum cigars that I didn't have a chance to try to make this pass look good and nice. Now, the pass turned out to be a TRASH box that I put my unwanted cigars. Thank you very much!
[snapback]297672[/snapback]​

Isaac - How many passes have you been in and participated? How many trades here have you done? Before you try and organize a pass of your own, participate more on the board, do more trades, get to know guys before jumping right in the middle of it. Your intention might have been good, but everyone saw that you're putting up 10 smokes that we all can get on Cigarbid or CI and expecting people to participate w/out knowing you.