• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Sit Your Ass Down & HERF Pass

Do any of the herf groups participating have any specific dates they are trying to hit? It's really going to be interesting to see how this plays out trying to work it in around everybody's schedule.

That's why it's going to be impossible to stick with the "order." Some groups might be ready before others, etc. We'll adjust as we move forward. It's going to be a helluva long pass though.

Sounds very cool Jake, I like the idea. I'm sure that Ian (thefatguy), myself and a few other not so active CP members here in the Hudson Valley can hold a herf........ :D

Just as Tom (BlindedByScience) stated, consider the Hudson Valley Herfers with the "hat being thrown into the ring".

I would love to meet up with you guys for the herf if at all possible! I'll stay out of the pass and just enjoy roasting with you guys. I'll pm you my number.

Brett requested I wait to ship him the pass until Wed./ Thurs. as he wants to make sure he's home to receive it.

Ask and it shall be done. She's all packed and ready to fly.

Pass went on the road today.

I think the box I had it in was a bit big (Really overpriced to ship)...if you guys can find a smaller box it will save some serious $ along the way.

DC# 0311 2550 0002 2519 3126

Can't wait four this to come our way, I'm very excited. This is my first pass, thanks for running this Jake.

Have fun with it, I'm just going to sit back and enjoy the photos....updating the first post after HERF's are over.

You guys better be planning some pretty big shindigs. I want to see photos too! The Arkansas crew is about 3 years out and the plans are already in the works. I just hope the tight-rope walking elephant can make it...

Brandon

Just got home and will be ready to receive this once it arrives. We're still trying to work out the HERF details. I'll provide an update once the date is finalized.

The pass arrived today! It appears USPS thought it best to carry the box upside down because several of the cigar sleeves were wet from the humidifier. But thankfully Jake placed the cigars in individual sleeves so none of the moisture made its way onto the cigars. However, there was one casualty in transit; the DPG M80 detonated.
2012-03-10_17-29-32_620.jpg

Sorry for the pic quality. It was taken with my phone. All of the other pass contents look great. Looking forward to kicking this off!

Well, that sucks. It literally blew-up.

Smoke it if it's smokeable, I'll cross it off the list.

The pass arrived today! It appears USPS thought it best to carry the box upside down because several of the cigar sleeves were wet from the humidifier.

Sweet mother of all things, there's a WET humidifier in the pass..?? OMG....I'll get some Bovida packs on order and we'll get the water out of the equation when it gets here.

How many containers are there in the pass...??

Too bad the little Tat M80 got hammered....I was looking forward to that one.... :whistling:

Shouldn't have been wet....it's a gel humidifier and hasn't been re-loaded in awhile as it holds humidity perfectly. Had no issues with it in the last 3 passes I've ran, so I find that odd...but I'll take his word for it.

2 Containers. 1 big one for the smokes, one smaller one for over-flow and bags/ pass accessories.

Hey Jake. Is it time to ask Rod to move the thread?

(null)

Shouldn't have been wet....it's a gel humidifier and hasn't been re-loaded in awhile as it holds humidity perfectly. Had no issues with it in the last 3 passes I've ran, so I find that odd...but I'll take his word for it.

2 Containers. 1 big one for the smokes, one smaller one for over-flow and bags/ pass accessories.

No worries, Jake - It's your pass, so I'll take care of it however you wish.

I'm happy to score a few big Bovida packs and we'll be sure.

I've got four or so Bovidas sitting here unopened. Once I learned how to reuse them, I stopped opening the ones from my stash. Let me donate these to the cause.

-Mike

I've got four or so Bovidas sitting here unopened. Once I learned how to reuse them, I stopped opening the ones from my stash. Let me donate these to the cause.

-Mike

Awesome, Mike - I've got two unopened ones here, so between us WA guys, we're golden.

Yep, I keep mine in a snap-seal with a little sponge that I keep soft with distilled water. They keep and reuse for a long, long time that way.

I have full faith with you guys. Whatever you think is good with me. Once the pass gets to you, if you feel it needs to be changed, do what you feel is best.

Thanks for looking out.