• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Sit Your Ass Down & HERF Pass

9405 5036 9930 0496 3027 86.....headed to the P.O. now....

Pass arrived last night. Haventd had time to check out the contents but will do so shortly. Our herf should happen this weekend and be back on the road early next week!

Wow! It has been a crazy week. i could not coordinate getting a group together for a larger herf. I did get a chance to sit down with Austen(Set-In-Stone). I will update with the couple of pics I took befor the camera died.

Takes:
#6- Opus X #4
#47- Anejo 50

Puts:
#69- Tatuaje TAA
#70- Illusione 88 Maduro
#71- Padron 2000 Maduro

Also wanted to point out that there was no Hygro in the box when I recieved it.

This will head out today. Thanks for letting me play. DC to follow shortly.

Also wanted to point out that there was no Hygro in the box when I recieved it.

This will head out today. Thanks for letting me play. DC to follow shortly.

Thats not good! Do you have any humi packs you can throw in there before you ship?

There was plenty of humidification just no Hygrometer. Plus its already gone. Everything was in good shape when i packed it up.

DC-03103200000084171231

My bad misread that there was no Hygrometer it is when i had it either! I thought I read humidifier... TGIF Been getting to work at 4:30am every day this week and I'm beat!

Was there ever a hygro in the pass...?? I don't recall seeing one.

With beads / Bovida packs, is one really needed....??

Pass arrived. We are getting together this weekend. Will get it ready to go back out early next week.

Who is next?

I think we are based on the the first post. If we are keeping with the order. We get together at least once a week so we can take it whenever. This was a great idea and we are looking forward to it. Thanks again for running this Jake.

I think the Arkansas guys are going to be ready to go on the 26th if you want to just send it on down. I think we were hoping to get to come to KC for the event, but it doesn't look promising. I think the 26th would work out well for us and that way there is not much travel. You can send it to myself or LarryH in Little Rock.

Brandon

Jake,
Your call but it sounds like Arkansas would bee the best bet. Let me know.

So after the Arkansas crew has it, will this baby be heading up to NY for the Hudson Valley Herfers to enjoy. Just wondering so we can plan on it with the local fellas (thefatguy, Chris McCann, etc.). We'll be standing patiently........ :D :thumbs: :)

Jake, Send the pass to me. Brandon is hosting the herf so it's the least I can do to take some of the load off.

I'll be driving over to Fort Smith from Little Rock on the 26th, probably leaving around mid-day or a bit later. It should take a bit less than three hours. I may stay overnight in Fort Smith but I haven't decided yet and I can be flexible on that. If there's anyone that wants to join the fun and ride over with me, speak up!

Brandon, anything you want to add?

Got together with some of the CP members this past weekend at the Padron event at the Outlaw. Smaller group than in the past, but no less fun. There were a lot of good cigars smoked, good whiskey drank, and great BBQ enjoyed by all.

The puts/takes.

JTuttle
Take: Diablo Picantes Put: Perdomo Exhibicion

fatman1267
Take: LFD Puff N Stuff Cameroon Lancero Put: Hemingway Untold Story

Bsneed51
Take: Room 101 Namakubi Put: Nestor Miranda Special Selection Ruky
Take: Jamie Garcia Petite Robusto Put: La Casita Criolla short churchill

IMAG0107.jpg

Scott, and JTuttle

IMAG0106.jpg

siruisstogie and simmsboard