• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Sit Your Ass Down & HERF Pass

I have it on good authority that the pass is resting comfortably down stairs where it is a little cooler. I will check it out when I get home this evening and post an update. I'll be couriering it over to Fort Smith on Saturday for the herf. It sounds like Brandon and the gang there are going to do it up right. The ribs are going to be getting smoked along with the cigars and of course a beer or two is likely to get consumed. :love:

This is gonna be fun! :thumbs:

The pass has been inspected and looks fine. I think the KC Krew made a few puts they forgot to mention. That's some very nice ogling material there Brothers!

Got together with some of the CP members this past weekend at the Padron event at the Outlaw. Smaller group than in the past, but no less fun. There were a lot of good cigars smoked, good whiskey drank, and great BBQ enjoyed by all.

The puts/takes.

JTuttle
Take: Diablo Picantes Put: Perdomo Exhibicion

fatman1267
Take: LFD Puff N Stuff Cameroon Lancero Put: Hemingway Untold Story

Bsneed51
Take: Room 101 Namakubi Put: Nestor Miranda Special Selection Ruky
Take: Jamie Garcia Petite Robusto Put: La Casita Criolla short churchill

IMAG0107.jpg

Scott, and JTuttle

IMAG0106.jpg

siruisstogie and simmsboard

IMAG0108.jpg

fatman1267 and Smokyballs

IMAG0109-1.jpg

By far the sexiest dude at the herf

I was wondeing who the fatman was in that group- thanks for the name tags!! :D

Glad everything is running smooth. I'm going to update the first post tonight from the KC group.

Sorry gents, I was out of town on business Mon-Thurs.

Got together with some of the CP members this past weekend at the Padron event at the Outlaw. Smaller group than in the past, but no less fun. There were a lot of good cigars smoked, good whiskey drank, and great BBQ enjoyed by all.

The puts/takes.

JTuttle
Take: Diablo Picantes Put: Perdomo Exhibicion

fatman1267
Take: LFD Puff N Stuff Cameroon Lancero Put: Hemingway Untold Story

Bsneed51
Take: Room 101 Namakubi Put: Nestor Miranda Special Selection Ruky
Take: Jamie Garcia Petite Robusto Put: La Casita Criolla short churchill

IMAG0107.jpg

Scott, and JTuttle

IMAG0106.jpg

siruisstogie and simmsboard

IMAG0108.jpg

fatman1267 and Smokyballs

IMAG0109-1.jpg

By far the sexiest dude at the herf

I was wondeing who the fatman was in that group- thanks for the name tags!!

I resemble that remark!

Wow what a night we had! BJ (Bond) and I started cooking ribs about 11am and we left after midnight. We had lots of food, even more drinks, and cigars for days. We were not sure what or who to expect, but Colin (indieangler) arrived shortly after and got the party started. He brought some Rahr Bourbon barrel something or other that was magnificent. A couple hours later Larry arrived from the Rock and the pass had officially arrived. We wasted no time and fired up some good cigars. About 6pm everyone had arrived and BJ's ribs were looking nice. I burnt a pot of baked beans and we were ready to eat.

ribs.jpg

I have had BJ's ribs a few times before, but every time I think, "these are the best ribs I have ever had." He did a fantastic job and the food was gone in a few minutes. Next we got on to the pass and everyone made their P/T. I will let Larry post more on our selections when he gets a chance because he has the list and the pass safe and sound. After the pass we started a hard nosed game of poker. Here is the shot of everyone, but me, smoking a cigar and getting ready to play.

poker.jpg

from left to right
Colin (indieangler)
BJ (Bond)
Brad
Larry (LarryH)
Franky
Wes (Cigars&Joe)
Steven (KChiefsfan)

We smoked who knows how many cigars total. I know we got to try some great beers that Colin and Larry brought for us and there were even a couple Coors light consumed before the night was over. Ok, lets be honest...there was a lot of Coors light consumed, but those shall remain nameless for now. We smoked some great smokes and played poker until after midnight. Wes (cigars&Joe) won, I took 2nd, and Steven (KChiefsfan) took 3rd. We had a great time and are already trying to figure out how to get BJ to smoke another few racks for us. Here is Colin, BJ, and Me about to fire up a few Siglo VI's.

siglo.jpg

Thanks for having us and thanks to everyone who came out and had a good time. We had a blast and can't wait to do it again.

Brandon

I have to thank Brandon and BJ for organizing and pulling off a great herf and a special shout out to Brandon's Father Gary for allowing us to use his patio. I prefer dry rub ribs (no sauce for me please) and BJ's were some of the best I've ever had.

SYADAHERF1.jpg

Here's another view of the participants from lower left. I wonder if 6 CPer's is a record number of participants from the board so far for this pass? If so I'm sure with all the members jammed together up in New England it won't stand for long. ;)
Wes (Cigars&Joe)
Steven (KChiefsfan)
Brandon (hojadepuro)
Colin (indieangler)
BJ (Bond)
Brad
Me (LarryH)

I know I hit a personal best of 4 cigars in one day. I think a few other set records too. I'm not sure if Brandon hit a personal best but I know he burned at least 5. The poker game was a blast and I had everyone running scared for a few minutes. :cool:

SYADAHERF3.jpg

Here's a shot of a small part of the aftermath.

Here is the list of our T/Ps.
T - 28.Padron Delicias Maduro P - 76 Fuente Magnum Rosado R44 - hojadepuro
T - 32.San Cristobal Elegancia Corona P - 77 My Father Le Bijou 1922 Short Robusto - Cigars&Joe
T -40.Padron Ambassador P - 78 Esteban Carreras 187 Toro - hojadepuro
T -51.Liga Privada #9 Toro P - 79 Gurkha Titan - hojadepuro
T -52.Litto Gomez Americano P - 80 Opus Fuente Fuente - larryh
T -64.Cohiba Robusto P - 83 Partagas Serie D Especial - 2010 LE - hojadepuro
T -65.Illusione CG:4 P - 81 La Aurora Prefieridos Maduro - Cigars&Joe
T -70.Illusione 88 Maduro P - 82 Shark - KCheifsfan

Oh yeah... One more thing.

Who wants it next?

Edit: I proof and I proof and still...
Edit2: Add more P/T info.

I have to thank Brandon and BJ for organizing and pulling off a great herf and a special shout out to Brandon's Father Gary for allowing us to use his patio. I prefer dry rub ribs (no sauce for me please) and BJ's were some of the best I've ever had.

SYADAHERF1.jpg

Here's another view of the participants from lower left. I wonder if 6 CPer's is a record number of participants from the board so far for this pass? If so I'm sure with all the members jammed together up in New England it won't stand for long. ;)
Wes (Cigars&Joe)
Steven (KChiefsfan)
Brandon (hojadepuro)
Colin (indieangler)
BJ (Bond)
Brad
Me (LarryH)

I know I hit a personal best of 4 cigars in one day. I think a few other set records too. I'm not sure if Brandon hit a person best but I know he burned at least 5. The poker game was a blast and I had everyone running scared for a few minutes. :cool:

SYADAHERF3.jpg

Here's a shot of a small part of the aftermath.

Here is the list of our T/Ps.
T - 28.Padron Delicias Maduro P - 76 Fuente Magnum Rosado R44 - hojadepuro
T - 32.San Cristobal Elegancia Corona P - 77 My Father Le Bijou 1922 Short Robusto
T -40.Padron Ambassador P - 78 Esteban Carreras 187 Toro - hojadepuro
T -51.Liga Privada #9 Toro P - 79 Gurkha Titan - hojadepuro
T -52.Litto Gomez Americano P - 80 Opus Fuente Fuente - larryh
T -64.Cohiba Robusto P - 83 Partagas Serie D Especial - 2010 LE
T -65.Illusione CG:4 P - 81 La Aurora Prefieridos Maduro
T -70.Illusione 88 Maduro P - 82 Shark - KCheifsfan

Oh yeah... One more thing.

Who wants it next?
What a great night. Thank you everyone for having me over. I am from KC, MO so I have had plenty of award winning ribs, and I must say that BJ's were the best Ribs I have ever had. I definitely smoked more cigars that night than I ever had. I will say 6, because I had 3 before Brandon hooked me up with an Ashton VSG Sorcerer (which has to count as 3). Thank you very much Brandon for the great smoke. Thank you everyone for allowing me to get in on my first pass. I am looking forward to the Illusione 88 Maduro. Great night, great guys, good times. Thanks again everyone.

Steven

That looked like a great time, awesome!

Good times are rolled right up into good sticks!

This is what it's all about gentlemen...bringing BOTL's together. seems like an awesome get together...glad you boys had a wonderful time!

The pass has been dropped off at the post office. I was going to let the letter carrier pick it up but since Charlie wants it by Thursday I wanted to give it as much help as possible. I could have come into town yesterday and dropped it off but since it was a holiday I'm not sure the 40 mile round trip would have made any difference.

DC 9406203699300019848157

Jake, there's also an extra put.

84 - Litto Gomez Diez Vintage 2010 Lancero

We are looking forward to this in the Hudson Valley. Hopefully we get it by Thursday. :D

Larry did have us all runny scared for a while during the poker game. The best line of the night was when he slow rolled Colin, who works in the poker industry. Larry turns over his set of 2's and says...I just got pocket twos. Ah it was great! No one wanted to mess with him! Good times.

Brandon

Larry did have us all runny scared for a while during the poker game. The best line of the night was when he slow rolled Colin, who works in the poker industry. Larry turns over his set of 2's and says...I just got pocket twos. Ah it was great! No one wanted to mess with him! Good times.

Brandon

Until everyone figured out that I didn't really know what I was doing. I think I went all in againt Wes with a 2 and 4 off suit. I don't think the 3 bottles of Rahr Bourbon Barrel that Colin brought helped. :love:

I just checked the tracking and it says that it's in Kearny, NJ:

Priority Mail[sup]®[/sup]

Depart USPS Sort Facility

May 31, 2012

KEARNY, NJ 07032

Delivery Confirmation[sup]™[/sup]

Insured

Processed through USPS Sort Facility

May 31, 2012, 1:33 am

KEARNY, NJ 07032

Processed through USPS Sort Facility

May 29, 2012, 9:56 pm

LITTLE ROCK, AR 72206

Accepted at USPS Origin Sort Facility

May 29, 2012, 8:05 pm

LITTLE ROCK, AR 72210

Electronic Shipping Info Received

May 29, 2012

Got my fingers crossed that it makes it here Cornwall, NY by the afternoon........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Yep I remember some of those fellas, I was the big guy in the orange shorts and black t-shirt that said " I intend to smoke a good cigar to the Glory of God before I go to bed tonight". I was smoking a LFD factory press by the way. My first one and it was simply magnificant.

Lefty

Got together with Charlie (stogieman) & Ian (thefatguy) of the Hudson Valley crew at Schlesinger's Cigar Bar/Hudson Valley Cigars.

Here is the list of my T/Ps.

T - 35. My Father Le Bijou Corona Gorda "Puff N Stuff"
P - 89. Tatuaje Anarchy

T - 63. Aging Room Robusto
P - 90. Perdomo ESV 2002 Sun Grown Churchill

T - 69. Tatuaje TAA
P - 91. Jaime Garcia LE 2011

Had a blast guys, thanks for letting us have some fun Jake. Here's my takes and puts as well:

T - 61. H. Upmann Churchill 98'
P - 85. H.Upmann #2

T - 54. Jamie Garcia Petite Robusto
P - 86. WOAM

T - 81. La Aurora Preferido Maduro
P - 87. Padron 1926 #2

T - 76. A.F. Magnum Rosado R44
P - 88. Undercrown Corona Doble

Standing by for who gets it next........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Oh yeah, pictures will be up shortly once I get to the office. I know Ian took a few shots as well and he'll post his puts & takes soon.

Thanks for letting us in Jake, we had a great time.

Here's my list:

T - 42 Tat Face
P - 92 Anejo 55

T - 45 Tat LaVerite
P - 93 Jaime Garcia LE

T - 49 Monte Sublime
P - 94 Padron 40th

T - 50 Viaje Platino
P - 95 Illusione MJ 12

T - 83 PSD4 2010 LET
P - 96 My Father LE 2011