• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Skyrim, who else has fallen into the souleating void...

Level 10 Dark Elf, Battlemage build, about 15 hours in. Same here, I've only done up to the graybeards on the main quests, been running around playing out the thieves guild and companions quests, bout to go find the Mages Guild...I'll be onto the main quests sometime in the next 50 hours...maybe....haha

Just started. Assassin thief hybrid maybe level 7. Just started dark brotherhood and thieves guild quests.
I played Morrowind for years on pc with all the mods and expansions. My first experience on PS3 and good sofar.

Dammit. Just picked up Arkham City and it's been distracting me from my wood chopping duties in Skyrim. :(

Talking crap to little kids on MW3 is distracting me from my Skyrim time as well. :(

I am not sure I even have a husband anymore. He got the game when it came out...like...the minute it came out and has been playing it nonstop when not at work or some other function. I would say many many many hours. The only thing that will save today is the fact the Iron Bowl is at 1:30 :)

melly

I have it on PS3 no problems that I have noticed. Beware the Frost Trolls and Giants.

I have it on PS3 no problems that I have noticed. Beware the Frost Trolls and Giants.

its actually pretty funny to die via Giant. they bounce you off the ground like a basketball and you go rocketing 10,000 feet in the air.

now frost trolls on the other hand, not so funny, they just toss your salad and walk away

It scares me that you know the Frost Trolls do that!

My BIL just smithed up some dragon scale armor and he says it's bitching. Anyone else done this?

Yeah I have Jon. I did the iron dagger smithing thing to get to 100 and am able to make Dragon armor. I'm a bruiser so I opted for the set of heavy armor. It looks pritty frickin sweet if I do say so myself. Also I just did a quest for a God named Meridia over the weekend. Don't know if anyone's found it yet. I went wondering and discovered a giant statue and a voice started talking to me about restoring the light in his temple Long story short, it was a pretty big quest but you get a bad ass sword at the end called "The Dawnbreaker"! I have to unlock the deidra smithing to get it to legendary, but at flawless it's around 46 or 47. It glows when enemies are near by, burns for fire damage and may cause skeletons or Drugars to explode injuring nearby enemies. Also it seems like the enchantment charge never goes away. I don't have to fill it near as often as I do with other weapons. http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/index.php?title=Dawnbreaker&image=Dwnbrkr-jpg

NICE! :thumbs:

It scares me that you know the Frost Trolls do that!

My BIL just smithed up some dragon scale armor and he says it's bitching. Anyone else done this?

I'm wearing full Legendary Orcish Armor... The Dragon bone armor is too ugly to use, and the full Daedric armor makes you look like a GWAR wanna-be.

Level 41 redguard, none of it by smithing, alchemy or enchanting.

Those of you playing on PC should go to this website and grab mods.

http://www.skyrimnexus.com/

As of last night, I don't have a computer anymore........

Yeah I have Jon. I did the iron dagger smithing thing to get to 100 and am able to make Dragon armor. I'm a bruiser so I opted for the set of heavy armor. It looks pritty frickin sweet if I do say so myself. Also I just did a quest for a God named Meridia over the weekend. Don't know if anyone's found it yet. I went wondering and discovered a giant statue and a voice started talking to me about restoring the light in his temple Long story short, it was a pretty big quest but you get a bad ass sword at the end called "The Dawnbreaker"! I have to unlock the deidra smithing to get it to legendary, but at flawless it's around 46 or 47. It glows when enemies are near by, burns for fire damage and may cause skeletons or Drugars to explode injuring nearby enemies. Also it seems like the enchantment charge never goes away. I don't have to fill it near as often as I do with other weapons. http://elderscrolls....age=Dwnbrkr-jpg

I found that quest at level 10 and made it all the way to the mage at the end and got Destroyed!! I have to wait to get my level up and try again. It seemed like everytime I got hit with one spell I died.

Yeah I have Jon. I did the iron dagger smithing thing to get to 100 and am able to make Dragon armor. I'm a bruiser so I opted for the set of heavy armor. It looks pritty frickin sweet if I do say so myself. Also I just did a quest for a God named Meridia over the weekend. Don't know if anyone's found it yet. I went wondering and discovered a giant statue and a voice started talking to me about restoring the light in his temple Long story short, it was a pretty big quest but you get a bad ass sword at the end called "The Dawnbreaker"! I have to unlock the deidra smithing to get it to legendary, but at flawless it's around 46 or 47. It glows when enemies are near by, burns for fire damage and may cause skeletons or Drugars to explode injuring nearby enemies. Also it seems like the enchantment charge never goes away. I don't have to fill it near as often as I do with other weapons. http://elderscrolls....age=Dwnbrkr-jpg

I found that quest at level 10 and made it all the way to the mage at the end and got Destroyed!! I have to wait to get my level up and try again. It seemed like everytime I got hit with one spell I died.

Yeah I was at LVL. 36 and he was still tough! I have the difficulty ramped up a little because I got the good armor so early in the game. I had to fight him twice before I eventually got him. It always helps to have a companion with you. I did the mage college quests already and have a mage companion with me since I'm a bruiser. It makes the combat equal out. If you don't have one, I suggest getting one!

GWAR wanna-be, I laughed so hard when I read that.

By far the coolest place I have been to in any video game is Blackreach. Some underground dwarven cavern with glowy stuff everywhere. It's like a visual nosebleed of awesomeness!