• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Slipping down the slippery slope of Handguns..

Back to pistols. I bumped my head at the gun shop tonight. Now I am the proud owner of a Kimber Custom II .45. My sickness just seems to migrate from one obsession to the next.

You are going to love it. I picked one up a few months ago, and have been very happy with it!

Put 50 rounds through it this morning and yes, it is pretty nice. I doubt it will replace the Glock for a carry though.

here's my new(ish) baby. I purchased it a few months back. http://www.the-m-fac...ml/specs10.html Springfield Armory XDm 40

XDM9384BHC.jpg

Very nice backslide, my first purchase was between this Springfield or Glock 21 (.40 as well). Went with Glock but Springfield sure was nice.

I am giving guns for christmas. My wife is getting the S&W bodygard 38, my son will have to settle on the 4th gen glock 40.

Ive always been fond of Springfield Armory 1911s, Glocks, Berettas, Sigs, and smaller framed HKs. I had a fullsize HK USP 45 once, that thing was a weapon even when it was unloaded.

I am giving guns for christmas. My wife is getting the S&W bodygard 38, my son will have to settle on the 4th gen glock 40.

They will be very happy. I have a lot of handguns and have been in and out of the hobby for over 30 years. My Gen 4 Glock 23 .40 cal is my favorite so far.

Finally shot my PWS Summit 22LR yesterday. Lots of fun and very accurate! Everyone needs a toggle-bolt action.

I just purchased a Sig P220 Elite awesome gun. I already own an HK P2000, S&W air weight .38, beretta 92FS, and a Charles Daly AR15.

As you can tell I am a gun freak. Lol

Great choice of caliber. I own a Springfield Armory Loaded model as well. All stainless polished, she's a beauty. My daily carry is a HK 45 compact. Pretty soon your going to want one of everything. Start saving.

Will someone please talk me out of this .500 S&W with a 4" barrel! I am obsessing over this and there is absolutely no need for it.

This always happens with my hobbies. It starts out okay and the next thing you know, MADNESS!

Might be time to change hobbies again. Whats next?

Will someone please talk me out of this .500 S&W with a 4" barrel! I am obsessing over this and there is absolutely no need for it.

This always happens with my hobbies. It starts out okay and the next thing you know, MADNESS!

Might be time to change hobbies again. Whats next?

The 460's have as good if not better ballistics, and can also shoot 45LC and 454 Cassul.

I'd recommend buying one of each.

Your hand will hurt and as you age you will wish you had something cheaper and less painful to shoot?

I put 5 rounds through one last night; same as what I wanted but with a six inch barrel. I hit the paper with the first round and that was it.

I did NOT enjoy it as much as I thought I would. My dealer told me to expect 10% more recoil than my 629 with 270 Gr. PTHP. What he told me was NOT correct.

Taking Breedy's advice I looked at the Stack on safes. They make some nice ones.I was confusing Homak cabinets with Stack on.
Got this one http://www.dicksspor...4414427.4414433
The local gun show is the end of the month, I hope to find an AR for good price there.

There are some impressive collections on here. Any of you guys build yourself a custom 10/22 yet? That's addictive.

Or, if you want a whole different kind of slippery slope, get your C&R FFL and become a "cruffler". There is nothing like having a WWII Soviet battle rifle that saw action on the Eastern Front delivered to your doorstep for about $100...