• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

smellysell

puffstuff

Justin you are as fine a Botl as they come. The bomb couldn't have arrived at a better time. I got a call that my sister was having her baby just minutes after the smokes arrived. My brother in law and I got to enjoy some fine cigars and celebrate the arrival of little baby Ella and my being a first time uncle. Thanks Brother,

Al

They say timing is everything. Way to play!

Congrats! and great play.

That is an all-star QB to WR combination there boy!! Way to play Justin and nice target!!

Cheers,

Quade

Hope you enjoy them Al. It's just a little thank you for everything you do for us on this board.

What candy do you send to the candyman? Musta been a helluva blast! Well done, Justin!

Nice going. I saw Al day after he became an uncle. At one point, he was too tired to charge me the dollar I owed him.

Congrats to your sister and your whole family Al! Enjoy seeing the little one grow up!

SAWEEEEEEEET! I wish my brother would get his arse in gear and make me an uncle!!!

Congrats, and a nice play too!

I forgot to say congrats in my first post Al! Very cool, I remember the day my first nephew was born very well.