• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Smoke a Headley if you can!

I've read about and spoke to a few guys that smoked quite a few of these and thought there was some inconsistencies in that first batch...some were great and others seemed off a bit.

Nice review!! Can't seem to find any?
Send me a pm, I can hook you up.

About how much do they run?
I never said I was going to charge you.
If you are interested in a box purchase I can check out what the local B&M is charging.

Not the same person that you were talking to first. You sounded like you had a few. I was just curious on a round about price. Thanks for being so generous. :)

Nice review!! Can't seem to find any?
Send me a pm, I can hook you up.

About how much do they run?
I never said I was going to charge you.
If you are interested in a box purchase I can check out what the local B&M is charging.

Not the same person that you were talking to first. You sounded like you had a few. I was just curious on a round about price. Thanks for being so generous. :)

I dont know this store but Google gave me this! http://www.emersonscigars.com/cat/1365/Headley-Grange-by-Crowned-Heads.aspx

I've read about and spoke to a few guys that smoked quite a few of these and thought there was some inconsistencies in that first batch...some were great and others seemed off a bit.

Mine were definitely off...

I guess I got lucky with these, then.  My experiences with both the HG and the Mule Kick were overwhelmingly good.  I'll be looking more into Crowned Heads in the future. 

They've also drawn me towards E.P. Carrillo's own lines a lot lately... IMO these cigars have totally redeemed EPC after I've suffered years of frustration with the Dominican La Gloria Cubana.  I guess I didn't realize how much General had watered down his brand.

Edited to add the italicized "in"

My first couple from my box smoked very well, then they started to taste flat and didn't impress me anymore. I thought they were just going through a sick period so I've been sparingly lighting them up. Didn't occur to me that maybe my box had some duds. Need to revisit this cigar again. 

First one I had was alright however I've smoked several after and enjoyed a bunch. 

Smoked my first one the other day that was great!

jfields said:
Smoked my first one the other day that was great!
Damn straight man. Next month the new sizes are dropping. my wallet already hurts just thinking about it.

Jason

I enjoyed the one I smoked the other day...it took a while to hit its groove, but it ended strong.

I'll be picking up a box once the other sizes are available.  I really look forward to the Four Kicks releases and can't wait for the J. D. Howard later this year.

Found these at my local B&M and bought a single. Fantastic cigar. They have a few boxes available (I think around $230 + IL tax); if anyone wants a box or some singles let me know. The singles are $9.75 before tax.

These smokes are great. Definitely is in the rotation. Wasn't really a fan of the regular Four Kicks line(wasn't horrible), but these Headley's are the S$&T. Huber and the boys nailed this one.

FYI gents, this is from the guys who make Four Kicks, another great smoke I might add. I had a Headley Grange pre release and it is a great stick. Nice review btw...