• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Smoke D's

Arizona sounds like a great place to start :whistling: :D

Yeah anybody whos adress has a disclaimer is gonna be first. Seems Gonz and Hapa are gonna cross paths. I'd really like to try have them get it while they are together.So that would put the box at Hapa in FL between May 9-15......Back to the planning. OH almost forgot SWIFTY & GREGOR22 PM ME YOUR MAILERS. I have everyone elses.

OK I did the best i could with the order. Gonz if all goes well you could actually take the pass to FL. with you, if for any reason this is going to miss you, I will use one or both of the maryville guys as a stall, but I think it will work out. So you mafia types keep your eyes peeled, I may need to call in a favor.

Can't wait to get in on another Outlaw pass. This only leaves Scott to start one..... :whistling:

Yeah anybody whos adress has a disclaimer is gonna be first. Seems Gonz and Hapa are gonna cross paths. I'd really like to try have them get it while they are together.So that would put the box at Hapa in FL between May 9-15......Back to the planning. OH almost forgot SWIFTY & GREGOR22 PM ME YOUR MAILERS. I have everyone elses.

Seems like the Gonz and I might have to hold this BP hostage.... ;)

I got addys on all these guys D'! Your ready to roll.

Hey Outlaw - if one of these guys drops out and you want another (or if you want to paint your pass a little orange), I'm here willing and ready to step in, coach. ;)

Hey Outlaw - if one of these guys drops out and you want another (or if you want to paint your pass a little orange), I'm here willing and ready to step in, coach. ;)

Ok youre in im putting you after Hojadepuro.

This is the last addition to this pass all requests after this will be denied :p

Looks like i will get this in the mail Monday or Tuesday unless you guys arent ready :whistling:

OK all you smokin' fools I think I'm ready.

Got the smokes all numbered.
Got the pass list printed.
Got cigar list printed.
Got smokes in tupperware.

I ran out of small ziplocks so some cigars are in bigger bags.
If someone has small bags they can throw in it would be greatly apreciated.
I'm sending some of the bigger bags with the pass just in case.
If we run out I dont mind reusing the original bags and just renumbering them.
Supplied a new sharpie.

If I missed anything let me know now. I'm shipping this to BROWNDEVIL tomorrow around 10am. I will read the boards about 8am then head to work, once there its on, on like DONKEY KONG!!!!

Can't wait to get in on another Outlaw pass. This only leaves Scott to start one..... :whistling:

I have thought about it, It would have to be after summer...........
Stay tuned!
Have a good time with Diricks pass guys.

Pee Pee Dance started.

I should have some extra cigar baggies I can toss in :thumbs:

Pee Pee Dance started.

I should have some extra cigar baggies I can toss in :thumbs:

Yeah, I've got a box full of them as well that I can toss in if needed. We should be covered in that department. ;)

Look forward to getting started. :)

Glad to get this underway! You guys take it easy so I can still aford to take something by the time it gets to me! :) Have fun everyone.

Brandon

The eagle has landed!

Will take inventory in a bit, and after I re-read the first post I'll post proposed P/Ts or PM our host.

Robert :thumbs:

Freakin sweet :thumbs: post away BD :D

Oh yeah dont forget your guesses :0

Alrighty, here are my proposed P/Ts. Let me know if all is good and I'll get this puppy back on the road tomorrow.

Puts:
#26 - Padron 1964 Torpedo Natural
#27 - Diamond Crown Maximus Torpedo #3
#28 - CAO Sopranos Boss

Takes:

#4 - Fuente King B
#11 - Tatuaje Conujo
#20 - Rocky Patel Edge A

:thumbs: