• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Smoke D's

Alrighty, here are my proposed P/Ts. Let me know if all is good and I'll get this puppy back on the road tomorrow.

Puts:
#26 - Padron 1964 Torpedo Natural
#27 - Diamond Crown Maximus Torpedo #3
#28 - CAO Sopranos Boss

Takes:

#4 - Fuente King B
#11 - Tatuaje Conujo
#20 - Rocky Patel Edge A

:thumbs:

Approved.
Did we forget the contest?
Post those guesses.

Lkyman get your Pull-ups out :p
BD Thanks for playin' I knew that Tatuaje wouldn't last, thats one beautiful stick :blush:

Ready here..... I knew that Tatuaje was gonna go, oh well, there will always be another time. Will only make the wait that much sweeter.

Scott

Didn't forget the contest...just had to run to the store :D

Alrighty, before I post my guesses, I'm afraid I have terrible news about the pass :( Remember those baggies I was gonna throw in, well...I can't find them :0 :blush: Sorry brothers...think someone else said they had some :D

OK that wasn't horrible news but whatever, just thought I'd give our host his first scare :whistling:

Alrighty, inventory was taken and everything accounted for. Here's a picture of the pass as it arrived:
pass8iw.jpg

Next, I created an excel spreadsheet and printed it out for P/T list. I thought it would be a thoughtful thing to do for our host. Plus I spilled my beer on the original one :laugh:

OK, gueses:

1: #8 Cuesta Ray
2: #12 Don Pepin
3: #13 Padilla

Look out Lkyman, going out tomorrow.

Thanks for having me brother! Although short lived it's been fun :thumbs:
Robert

edit to change guesses: removed isom and added #13 :blush:

Dont sweat the baggies. Thank's for the spreadsheet.
Ummm thats a nice picture, I cant see it but I bet it's lovely.
And last but not least edit your guesses ISOMS's arent included :p

Thanks again for the quick turnaround.

What ya mean u can't see the picture? Didn't think it was too small although I did shrink it from the original size :)

Anyhoo...I'll be posting the DC# a lil later.
:sign:

Alrighty, pass is on its way to Vegas!

DC# 9101 0105 2129 7377 8793 31

Thanks again!
Robert :thumbs:

Ready here..... I knew that Tatuaje was gonna go, oh well, there will always be another time. Will only make the wait that much sweeter.

Scott

Too bad it didn't come to me, before you Scott. :whistling:

THE EAGLE HAS LANDED. I will inspect and post up P/T's in a few

OK - inspected contense - looks good except for tip on #26 looks a little "chipped" off. No real damage and stick is in good shape other than the torpedo tip of wrapper is missing. I took the pic with my cell, which is not the best quality, but viewable.
1964.jpg

P/T

T - #3 858 SG
P - #29 Anejo #50

T - #24 SLR A
P - #30 BBF

T - #25 Punch Punch
P - #31 H Upmann Mag 46

T - #19 1926 No. 2
P - #32 LGC Serie R Limitada '04 71/4" X 60

T - #22 PSD4
P - #33 CoRo

Extras - Sharpie now included and a handfull of bags moving forward.

Extra Extra - Host Bag Started - PLEASE NO P/T ON THIS - and contribute if wanted - not required...................

Host #1 - Treat
Host #2 - Treat

Guess on three sticks
1 -- #8 - Cuesta Rey
2 -- #14 - Gurkha
3 -- #12 - Don Pepin

Once approved on P/T I will contact Gregor for handoff.

Nice plays there :thumbs:

Curious though....what do you mean Sharpie added? There was a sharpie when I got the pass ???

P/T

T - #3 858 SG
P - #29 Anejo #50

T - #24 SLR A
P - #30 BBF

T - #25 Punch Punch
P - #31 H Upmann Mag 46

T - #19 1926 No. 2
P - #32 LGC Serie R Limitada '04 71/4" X 60

T - #22 PSD4
P - #33 CoRo

Approved.
Thank you for playing, and for your additions.
I guess I should update the initial list to keep this easier to track.
Thanks for the pic of the #2, not sure what happened, guess you'll have to
SMOKE IT!!!!!!

NEXT.............

Nice plays there :thumbs:

Curious though....what do you mean Sharpie added? There was a sharpie when I got the pass ???

Erh? I didn't see one in the container, may be in the box. I will dbl check and post tomorrow :cool:

Scott

OK so I'm a dumbass, thought that was the stick you were taking :0
Didn't realize it was one that was put in.The #26 threw me, I thought that was the descriptoin not the list number. Just let it go if no one else wants it before it gets back to me I'll smoke it the day i get the pass back :thumbs:

Didn't realize it was one that was put in.The #26 threw me, I thought that was the descriptoin not the list number. Just let it go if no one else wants it before it gets back to me I'll smoke it the day i get the pass back :thumbs:

No Worries - as stated - smoke is in good condition - just pre cut :laugh:

Thanks for having me - I will get this handed off to Gregor tomorrow.

Greg - I'll be by the office.

Scott

No Worries - as stated - smoke is in good condition - just pre cut :laugh:

Thanks for having me - I will get this handed off to Gregor tomorrow.

Greg - I'll be by the office.

Scott

Wo Nelly :sign:

I put # 26 in, and the smoke was in top condition except the tip of the torpedo had a tiny bit of wear on it my guess from being too close to the side of the humi. I'd be happy to go to my local B&M and pick up another one tomorrow and ship it off if necessary. It will be cut off when it's time to fire up anyhoots ;)

Lemme know fellas :thumbs:

Its foine now worreyes mate.

No need for replacement :thumbs: