• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

SO excited and nervous. I am now a father.

drunkfish3

Angry Fish
I would like to introduce you all to my new daughter Abigail Rose Green. She is 5 lbs 1 oz and doing great. I would like to thank everyone for your prays during the pregnancy. It seems like everything work out fine. This is truly the happiest day of my life.

Baby album link

IMG_4641.jpg

IMG_4637.jpg

and one of the whole family

IMG_4636.jpg

Congrats they grow up quick. I don't have one but I am very active with my niece and nephew. I see them every day and love them so much but they are getting big very quickly. My nephew is 3 and my niece just turned 12 and it seems like I was holding them in my hands yesterday.

Congrats...lots of changes coming your way but it will be worth every minute.

Congrats! You are probably nervous, don't be it being a father comes naturally. I remember when my boy was born and now he is 15 weeks old and damn time flies! It is truly the greatest feeling in the world

Gorgeous! You are a lucky man, and I wish you the best in your family's future. Must be a hell of a feeling! :laugh:

Congratulations! I wish for a long and happy journey for you and your family.

Now go and enjoy a nice smoke.

Congratulations, and find a place to hide the car keys, as she'll be asking for them before you know it!

Hey man, congrats. It is amazing, isn't it? My daughter, also Abigail, just turned 10 months. I can't believe how much she has grown since she was that tiny, helpless creature. Of course you are nervous. You are now in charge of raising and caring for a human. An entire life depends on you and what you do. What an awesome responsibility, and such an honor to be the most important man in her life. Take pride and joy in everything she does and everything she is. Remember when it's hard (which it will be sometimes, those first 10 weeks were uh...challenging) that EVERYTHING about her will change in a few weeks. That also goes for every time you AH-HAH! figure it out...as in...this is how to get her to eat, sleep, stop crying, etc....it will work for 48 hours at best...then you get the "pleasure" of figuring it out again. Evertyhing, the joyous and the challenging...is "for now."
Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go help my wife clean the avocado and ouatmeal off the wall next to where Abby was "eating."

Congrats, she's beautiful. Glad to see that everything went well for you both.