• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

SO excited and nervous. I am now a father.

Big congratulations and kiss sleep goodbye for a while :)

- Tim

Congratulations to you and your entire family! My daughter just turned 8 months old last week. You have no idea how quickly they go from that tiny little crying thing that doesn't move to a fully mobile little person that is curious about and into everything. Enjoy the day as it is definitely a wonderful life changing event.

Awesome brother! Nothing like seeing the moment of birth and holding that little precious bundle in your arms the first time. My wife still gets all gushy when she thinks, or talks about it. I think it's the only time she's ever seen me cry.

Thanks for the trip down memory lane. :)

Congratulations

Congratulations Chester on the new addition to the fam. She is a real cutie.
:thumbs: :thumbs:
Art

Congratulations to you and your wife. Here's some free advice from a guy with two girls: Gander Mountain has great prices on shotguns in the spring. Enjoy your new daughter.

Congrats!!! What an awesome event - one you will never forget!

Smooth sailing for the next 12 years - and then for some strange reason, the wheels fall off the train until they are about 21 years old. After that it seems everything is going to be okay...

Enjoy these kinda moments - You may be giving up a lot from now on, but you will get back ten fold! :thumbs:

Congratulations!

Hoping that you find all the secrets that will let you help her reach her full potential.

Congratulations on your beautiful little princess!
All the best to you & your family