• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

So long, Andy.

RIP Andy. What great childhood memorys I have of watching him as Andy Griffith.

I grew up watching Matlock and The Andy Griffith show he will be missed

This is sad news indeed. I grew up watching The Andy Griffith show and passed my love of the show on to my children.

What a true American icon. He was able to be a television and movie star without resorting to vulgarities or obscenities to obtain true comedic genius.

Each of the Andy Griffith shows had a message contained in it along with the comedy.

He has now teamed back up with his "Deputy" Barney Fife (Don Knotts)

RIP Andy

This is sad news indeed. I grew up watching The Andy Griffith show and passed my love of the show on to my children.

What a true American icon. He was able to be a television and movie star without resorting to vulgarities or obscenities to obtain true comedic genius.

Each of the Andy Griffith shows had a message contained in it along with the comedy.

He has now teamed back up with his "Deputy" Barney Fife (Don Knotts)

RIP Andy
Agreed with everything said here. May he rest in peace.

Big part of my childhood . . . RIP, Andy. May your ancestors welcome you warmly into their shining company.

And don't forget to bring Don his bullet!

~Boar

RIP Andy. I wanted to live in Mayberry when I was growing up.

Hours sitting in front of the TV with my Dad watching The Andy Griffith show.. Miss both the show and my dad.

His brand of comedy has been imitated but never duplicated. Sad to see him go.

Another of my childhood favorites like Don Knotts and Lucille Ball Gone. :(
He's up there right now with George Lindsey (who barely preceded him) having a good laugh I'm sure.

RIP Andy!

I know I'm not the only one who tried to find Mayberry on the map. RIP Andy.

Rest in peace Andy, you will be missed but definitely not forgotten.