• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

So whatever happened with the free iPod deal?

gawntrail said:
I'm not sure I said 'unsuccessful'. Yes, MLMs work because of quantity. But, individual success in an MLM happens because of quality.
Yea, I used the word unsucessful because regardless of the reason they do not succeed they are "unsucessful" in the program.

Do you believe everyone involved in the program, if they did everything as they were suppose to, quality instead of quanity as you say, do you believe the program would still work?

Allofus123 said:
gawntrail said:
I'm not sure I said 'unsuccessful'. Yes, MLMs work because of quantity. But, individual success in an MLM happens because of quality.
Yea, I used the word unsucessful because regardless of the reason they do not succeed they are "unsucessful" in the program.

Do you believe everyone involved in the program, if they did everything as they were suppose to, quality instead of quanity as you say, do you believe the program would still work?
I can't attest to 100% of participation being successful. I can't even attest to 100% of those working the plan being successful.

Now, of the people I know that are working the plan according to the way it should be done.....they are working toward success. When they actually arrive is determined by what their individual goals were.

But on the whole, I guess you could say that if people worked it the way it was supposed to be worked, then yeah they would all be successful. The only qualifier would be that the opportunity actually allowed you to break out of the line once you reached a certain level.

M. Gipson

gawntrail said:
But on the whole, I guess you could say that if people worked it the way it was supposed to be worked, then yeah they would all be successful. The only qualifier would be that the opportunity actually allowed you to break out of the line once you reached a certain level.
Well I'll just have to agree to disagree and be done with it. In order for "everyone" to be successful they have to keep bringing in more and more people into the system which eventually folds. IMO, It just can't work without people failing to succeed.

Allofus123 said:
IMO, It just can't work without people failing to succeed.
I'm going to have to agree with you on that Kenny. If everyone succeeded, it wouldn't be successful for the company's giving out the IPOD's. They have to count on a certain percentage of failure. Most people will probably only get 1 or 2 referals and give up. The company is ahead at this point, and remains ahead. Now if the tables were turned and everyone got their 6 referals, the company would fold. Why? Because I gaurantee at least 65% of the people who sign up as a referal cancel the service as their just trying to help out their buddy get the free gift.

Good points all around, guys.

Personally, I'd be ashamed to even post the offer in the first place! A snob never gets anything for free, he pays through the nose for it and rubs it in.......kinda like Moki does...........LMAO :p

Allofus123 said:
Dave, at this point saying you received this stuff and proving it are two different things. Short of actual pictures with the documentation papers showing you receiving this for free IMO is at best suspect. If you did receive something congrats.
[snapback]146005[/snapback]​

Ask, and ye shall receive.....

Here's the new LCD next to my CRT monitor...
ffscomparison.jpg

Here's the box that it came in....
ffsbox.jpg

In case there's any doubt where it came from, look at the REF in the lower left corner...
ffsboxlabel.jpg

Satisfied? :D

Leebo8-9-8 said:
Good points all around, guys.

Personally, I'd be ashamed
[snapback]146121[/snapback]​

I'd be ashamed if I were you too :p

Learn that children call people names, asshole.

Oh wait, I forgot the obligitory smillie to show that this is all in fun.....

Yeah, I forgot it :lookup:

Uh oh, here it comes. Sams long winded, "I'm going to insult Dave but not actually mention his name, so I'm not really insulting him" post.

Calling people names won't make you any taller davey. It won't make you any smarter either,,, or better looking (I know it's a blow)... or more of a man...
however... it will illustrate to everyone who you really are... as if they couldn't already tell from your picture.

So what did the guys that helped you get? What did you do for them?

NA

DaveWF said:
Uh oh, here it comes. Sams long winded, "I'm going to insult Dave but not actually mention his name, so I'm not really insulting him" post.
[snapback]146194[/snapback]​
What? You gettin' gun shy sonny? As if I'd waste time with you. I have mouse traps for that.

NA

Leebo8-9-8 said:
sticks and stones...
[snapback]146209[/snapback]​

...would beat you to a bloody pulp for as all to dance over and urinate on.

:D :D :D

Sorry, fantasy just slipped out before I knew what was happening... :0

But of course. It's such a wonderful dream, isn't it?