• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

So whatever happened with the free iPod deal?

DaveWF said:
Leebo8-9-8 said:
sticks and stones...
[snapback]146209[/snapback]​

...would beat you to a bloody pulp for as all to dance over and urinate on.

:D :D :D
[snapback]146212[/snapback]​

See. Now that's just pathetic.

Bye bye, little feller, got no time for sad sacks.

NA

Davey boy, you just don't learn, do ya?? Never really in touch with reality, are ya?

Just admit it, you got exposed for who you are, you're here for YOU, plain and simple and that got you fired.

Heck, you don't even smoke cigars so why are you here, except to pawn your little freebie ideas and help yourself.....

You're sad, davey. Now you keep dreaming those dreams cause you and I know that's all they'll ever be, little man..... ;)

Funny thing is, I'm funny by nature, you're not even close......

this entertainment is priceless, better than HBO really.......I hope you keep comin' around, I love a good laugh!

toodles

Leebo8-9-8 said:
Good points all around, guys.

Personally, I'd be ashamed to even post the offer in the first place! A snob never gets anything for free, he pays through the nose for it and rubs it in.......kinda like Moki does...........LMAO :p
[snapback]146121[/snapback]​

If you only knew... ;)

As for the free iPods, it is legitimate, and it is not a Ponzi scheme -- that was my first inclination as well, but I've read a number of articles on it, and how it works. They are essentially being paid to deliver "butts in seats" for various products/services, and use free iPods/whatever to entice people to convince themselves and their friends to sign up for said services.

I personally would never participate in such a scheme... it's just too much hassle, I'm better served working hard for a few hours to earn the money to just buy the damn thing.

DaveWF said:
Leebo8-9-8 said:
sticks and stones...
[snapback]146209[/snapback]​

...would beat you to a bloody pulp for as all to dance over and urinate on.

:D :D :D
[snapback]146212[/snapback]​

Now if this was posted by a newcomer, he would be banned almost immediately. Provoked or not, it's wrong to even insinuate violence among members. Not good, IMHO.

DaveWF said:
Sorry, fantasy just slipped out before I knew what was happening... :D
[snapback]146213[/snapback]​

Way to take it out of context there big guy :rolleyes:

But that's ok, you keep protecting him - he appears to be getting desperate and needs all your help.

LMAO :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I sure wish this were a bar. These little issues would be dealt with the way they should be...........outside.

It is so easy to type a tough line. And, to be fair it is easy to type an insult and/or a bait. Just get over whatever is sticking in you craw so that the resto fo us can have some sort of conversation about whatever topic the other mature BOTLs think is worth discussing.

Some should take a step back from their pathetic lives and take a good look in a mirror. If you are unhappy with what is going on in your part of the world, their is only one person that can do anything about it. YOU.

I think a timout is necessary for those that cannot refrain from the immaturity. If you want to act like a kid, you should be treated like a kid. Now, I am not the parent here, I feel the violators know exactly who they are. Just serve a self-imposed timeout and get yourself back together. If you cannot handle the situation as it happens, then by all means take a while. Just spare us the BS and the immaturity.

I like to be funny, and I've even gottem into it with some. But, I thought it was understood by both sides that it was sort of funny. This though, is becoming an everyday thing that honestly, is getting a bit tired. :whistling:

M. Gipson

Splendid idea.
Just so all those that "know who they are" don't get confused, here's a short and concise list...

Myself (what, did you think I'm special?)
Leebo (yeah, he should hav been heading the list, but I didn't want to play favorites)
SamClemmons (goes without question)
MattR (our most recent rabble-rouser)

I'll will gladly take a time-out and not make a single post until one of the others on the list does so first.

Enjoy your hiatus from the troublemakers "rest of CP". Let's see how long it lasts :rolleyes:

Dave :D

Here's my post. All ridiculous persons are encouraged to reply. Dead on Matty.
I'm quite certain I wasn't included in the time out scenario.

NA

Dave, if you want to drag me into your bull****, go right ahead. Aside from a few fun comments I've stayed out of this on a personal level. If you really want me to rabble the rouse, I can do so. But, IMO Rod has a decision to make about your participation here. No matter what he does, I'm not going anywhere and I'm not halting my posts. They will however, stay civil and while they may contain an ounce of humor here or there, they will never threaten violence, fantasy or reality, against another member.

Matt R said:
Dave, if you want to drag me into your bull****, go right ahead. Aside from a few fun comments I've stayed out of this on a personal level. If you really want me to rabble the rouse, I can do so. But, IMO Rod has a decision to make about your participation here. No matter what he does, I'm not going anywhere and I'm not halting my posts. They will however, stay civil and while they may contain an ounce of humor here or there, they will never threaten violence, fantasy or reality, against another member.
[snapback]146585[/snapback]​

And:

(snip)

"Now if this was posted by a newcomer, he would be banned almost immediately. Provoked or not, it's wrong to even insinuate violence among members. Not good, IMHO."

(snip)

I don't see any $hit stirring here. Maybe I am not privvy to any history, but in this thread Matt R only posted his opinion based on what you posted. Again, i don't see any BS here.

Dave, in light of this misunderstanding, I think an apology is in order. You called out Matt R for simply stating that your "dancing and unrinating on the corpse of" comment was a bit out of line............no waaaaayy out of line. Funny is funny. But, when you have a history with someone and you wish them ill, it cannot be taken as a joke. it can only be taken for its face value.

Matt R. I agree with your responding post. Like I said. If this were a bar, we would be spared all of the drama. But, since it is not, I'm going to have to say that a few disparaging remarks have been made, and the maker is trying to backpeddle because he saw who it was that took offense. I can see a huge dilemna brewing here. Whatever happens, I'll be over on the corner barstool drinking my Sam Adams.

To those that are dumb enough to loudly make condesending remarks and then try to justify them as humor................that barstool flying through the air..............it has your name on it.

My grandad summed it up like this:

When you need to take action, there is no need to talk. You just take care of business as quickly and painfully as possible. reason for it being quick and painful is the message sent to the others in the immediate vicinity. You make them think twice about gettinginto it with you.

Those that talk about it, or go around shooting off their mouths......you are defined as: Aligator mouth and a tadpole ass. Have fun picking yourself up off of the floor.

Pretty wise words if you ask me. i'd be willing to bet that at least a few of you were blessed with the same wisdom by your wise old grandad. I've been there and learned my lessons. It is not fun. But, it is a necessary part of the maturing process.

M. Gipson

DaveWF said:
Way to take it out of context there big guy :rolleyes:

But that's ok, you keep protecting him - he appears to be getting desperate and needs all your help.

LMAO :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
[snapback]146576[/snapback]​

Its quite apparent you've never met Matt to be calling him big guy. ROFLMAO (sorry Matt, those shots are hard to pass up :p :) )

As for the rest of the babbling...... I find it halarious to see how low a grown man (supposedly) can be driven to. Its like waiting for a train wreck which is why this post has been viewed 650+ times. I see no reason to lock it or continue to tell anyone to grow up. Trying to break it up only allows it to continue at another time. I say let them have at it. Its pure entertainment at the very least and extremely interesting from a Psychy standpoint.

Gawntrail, I'm curious why you make these kinds of posts when it's obvious this has nothing to do with you??? Other than that, I could really care less what you think....

As for the other stuff, I took the high road, period. davey's comment is a joke in itself, nothing more.....It kind of reminds me of the "Henry" ordeal, Henry was a prick, no question about it but if you go back and read that crap, you'll really see who was stirring the pot. Note (I know it hurts davey) that I wasn't even involved in that saga.... ;)

Matt has an excellent post and I also agree that Rod needs to make a decision on this. But for now, I'll say what I please, thank you very much....

Keep it up davey, like I said, the entertainment value alone is priceless!! LMAO :laugh:

Leebo8-9-8 said:
Gawntrail, I'm curious why you make these kinds of posts when it's obvious this has nothing to do with you??? Other than that, I could really care less what you think....

As for the other stuff, I took the high road, period. davey's comment is a joke in itself, nothing more.....It kind of reminds me of the "Henry" ordeal, Henry was a prick, no question about it but if you go back and read that crap, you'll really see who was stirring the pot. Note (I know it hurts davey) that I wasn't even involved in that saga.... ;)

Matt has an excellent post and I also agree that Rod needs to make a decision on this. But for now, I'll say what I please, thank you very much....

Keep it up davey, like I said, the entertainment value alone is priceless!! LMAO :laugh:
[snapback]146598[/snapback]​

Leebo,

I posted because some sense needs to break out here. I am not saying I am the only one with sense, but as a few others have the same sentiment, maybe collectively, we can got through to those that continue to act very immaturely. I did not take a side, but simply backed Matt R's position (not that he needed or asked for it). Dave's comments were and are out of line.

As for your posts.............I find them funny. You started very simply, and gradually worked your way up to a complex sentence. As if who you were addressing needed the thoughts to be ramped up. Very clever.

(to be continued)...........

M. Gipson

Allofus123 said:
As for the rest of the babbling...... I find it halarious to see how low a grown man (supposedly) can be driven to. Its like waiting for a train wreck which is why this post has been viewed 650+ times. I see no reason to lock it or continue to tell anyone to grow up. Trying to break it up only allows it to continue at another time. I say let them have at it. Its pure entertainment at the very least and extremely interesting from a Psychy standpoint.
[snapback]146597[/snapback]​

Hell yeah it's great entertainment and I am glad to see that this will be allowed to continue. In the meantime I am eating my popcorn!

:whistling:

Sam

Crap on your "sense" QT. It don't have to make sense. It don't have to be mature... if you want mature, go to a seniors aerobic site. With all the pressure, and crazy assed crap going on all around us I find this place and its maturity at all levels a welcome relief. This stuff is just another version of "Your mama so fat..." contests. I know I'm immature, I like being immature, I wanna be immature, I'm staying immature... all that serious BS makes me tired. Who asked you? Go post on your mature threads and leave us to bicker in peace. Spread out for cryin' out loud, yer crowdin' me.

Neener neener neener.

NA

Well hell QT, if that's what you were trying to say, then skip all that babbling and just say it! Damn, you make me more confused that I already am, like I needed any help mind you! :laugh:

Alright Dave, I've already asked you to please keep things civil. I haven't said a word yet, simply because I wanted to see how this would pan out. It's nothing but more BS. Dave, if you were a newbie, I would have asked you to leave for a comment like that. We don't allow outright physical threats. Read the board rules -- NO HARRASMENT. I'm not protecting Leebo and I won't protect Dave. You're both grown men (at least you say you are) ;). When you make a post like that Dave, how do you expect me to stick up for you? You're in the wrong. Calling Lee an asshole was out of line, and telling him you're going to kick his ass was out of line. If anyone ever threatened me like that, I'd gladly meet up with them.

Again, I'm going to call it as I see, I'm not taking sides. Dave, you screwed up and your comment was out of line. Leebo is just a silly a$$ who simply likes to joke around. I'm not taking what he says about me seriously, and trust me, him and I have battled it out, yet we always seem to make ammends and move on with never any hard feelings. Now if Lee ever threatened me, that'd be a different story.

To let someone get under your skin so easily is not good. Dave, if someone threatened you, you would expect me ban them. I suggest you apologize for making an open threat.

Rod

SamClemmons said:
Crap on your "sense" QT. It don't have to make sense. It don't have to be mature... if you want mature, go to a seniors aerobic site. With all the pressure, and crazy assed crap going on all around us I find this place and its maturity at all levels a welcome relief. This stuff is just another version of "Your mama so fat..." contests. I know I'm immature, I like being immature, I wanna be immature, I'm staying immature... all that serious BS makes me tired. Who asked you? Go post on your mature threads and leave us to bicker in peace. Spread out for cryin' out loud, yer crowdin' me.

Neener neener neener.

NA
[snapback]146608[/snapback]​

Leebo8-9-8 said:
Well hell QT, if that's what you were trying to say, then skip all that babbling and just say it! Damn, you make me more confused that I already am, like I needed any help mind you! :laugh:
[snapback]146612[/snapback]​

???

Who the hell is QT?

Anyways.......sorry for screwin' up your fun. I was under a false impression. In the future, I'll keep it to myself.

M. Gipson

Allofus123 said:
Its quite apparent you've never met Matt to be calling him big guy. ROFLMAO (sorry Matt, those shots are hard to pass up :p :)

Kenny, actually I have met Dave and he has the justification to call me big guy, at least that's the way I remember from the "sword fight" we had in the rest room. If I'm not mistaken, it was over quite quickly and my superior size was the reason for the quick defeat. :p