• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

SoCal Annual Thanksgiving Herf

To err is human, to smoke, divine.
Okay guys - it's that time of year again. I think most of us have been slacking a bit with herfs, but once a year we get the chance to renew ourselves and get in on our annual turkey day herf. I want to see all of the old faces, and many new ones.

Who
You

What
The SoCal crew's (5th?) annual Thanksgiving herf

Where
Doubletree Hotel
924 West Huntington Drive, Monrovia, CA 91016

When
Wednesday, November 23 around 7:00p

Why
Eat, drink, and smoke.

Let's all check in with each other and try to get the same great turnout we've had in the past. :thumbs:

This sounds great, but I am only available Monday thru Wednesday this month. So if it falls on those days count me in.

Didn't see the date when I read the post. So The 23rd sounds good !!

Im not gonna lie...my work schedule sucks, and I have cancelled many a HERF because of it... But since I am working midnight and 4am shifts until December, I think I will definitely be there for this. It would take a complete disaster at work to keep me out this year!!! Hopefully we can get a good turn out.

Dilemma

My son turns 20 that day. I'm thinking he might be a bit miffed if I take leave from his birthday and attend a herf.

Then again it is the night before Thanksgiving and maybe I can invite him to go with me, assuming my wife doesn't shoot me for that idea :D

I'm going to have to play it by ear guys but if there is a way to be there, I'm in.

Tuesday actually works better for me then Wednesday, but either way I will do my best to meet you guys there

What's up So Cal people? I was just thinking about this very event.

I might be able to make this. I really miss hanging out with everybody over good drinks and good smokes!

Ok, we are one week away! So who's gonna be there......?????

I'm going to do my best to make it out there. My wife is 9 months pregnant, so I'm going to have to bribe her with something really nice before I'm "allowed" to go. Any suggestions?

I'm going to do my best to make it out there. My wife is 9 months pregnant, so I'm going to have to bribe her with something really nice before I'm "allowed" to go. Any suggestions?

3 foot massages.

Ill be there gents....

3 foot massages.

Ill be there gents....

It looks like I'll make it afterall. After some intense negotiations, I somehow got conned into giving a foot and back massage each night for the rest of the week. Whatever it takes...

3 foot massages.

Ill be there gents....

It looks like I'll make it afterall. After some intense negotiations, I somehow got conned into giving a foot and back massage each night for the rest of the week. Whatever it takes...

Told you, always works for me! You didn't get conned...you sacrificed for your brothers... Looking forward to meeting you. It will be a blast.

Thanks for the advice HOBS. I am also looking forward to meeting you and the other "local" brothers. This will be my first HERF, so please keep the initiation hazing to a minimum!

You're coming to a good one! BTW, for any newbs planning on showing up, walk into the DT, head towards the restaurant on the back right side of the lobby. In the back corner there is a sliding door you can go through to get to the pool area.

Cant wait to see everyone! Its been much too long! See you suckers tonight!!

Cant wait to see everyone! Its been much too long! See you suckers tonight!!

I shall be there!!

My son has to work early tomorrow so we are doing an early birthday dinner then he is going to his GF's house so I am free to attend the herf! See you all this evening

Dammit. Gonna miss you fuggers. Billy, text me during the herf! I'll be working.