• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

SoCal Herf, August 20th

I have thousands of feet of cat 5 and cat 6. hundreds of jacks. And an awesome set of tools.
And I know how to use them.....

August 20th, 1700 hours (SDT), Murrieta, CA

And maybe BBS....
How can he be in two places at once? He's supposed to be a Charlie's QSH this year! :laugh:

No pressure Tom, no pressure at all! :whistling:

BTW...how can we link the two events together via computer webcam? How cool would that be to periodically BS with each other throughout the day?
I've got a Kinect? Not sure how to move the Xbox outside though. :)
And Tom, you've got a guest room here if you want it. The other fuggers can take the couches.

August 20th, 1700 hours (SDT), Murrieta, CA

And maybe BBS....
How can he be in two places at once? He's supposed to be a Charlie's QSH this year! :laugh:

No pressure Tom, no pressure at all! :whistling:

BTW...how can we link the two events together via computer webcam? How cool would that be to periodically BS with each other throughout the day?

Los told me that you perform on webcam regularly Gary!

That's why we love him, LOL........ :D :thumbs: :p

Might be a possibility for me....

Either I come home early from my honeymoon in Kauai for this herf, or bring all ya bastid's with me.

hmmmmm... :laugh:

Either I come home early from my honeymoon in Kauai for this herf, or bring all ya bastid's with me.

hmmmmm... :laugh:
I don't think I can get all that time off of work, so you better just cut the honeymoon short!

Jimmy, if you were a true SoCal brother you would blow off the honeymoon and go to this herf. You know, I'm really starting to doubt your committment to this team. You need to get your head right bro!

Gavin, should we do this potluck style and all bring some food? I was thinking of getting out there early and doing some BBQ'ing, if that is ok with you? Maybe grilling up some burgers, dogs and sausages?

Hell, if it's possible, I might even drag the kegerator out there in Deanna's truck, if she is able to go. ;)

The wife approves of this idea. As she goes, so goes my nation.

ETA: Maybe we can get Matt to bring his famous wings?

I'll see about cooking up some fish I just caught in Anchorage.

We're two weeks out, bitches!

I'm looking to see some of these 'maybes' turn into 'Yes, Gavin, I'm coming, and I'm bringing cigars, beer, meat, and strippers.'

I'm looking in the general direction of a couple of people in particular.

Billy?
Jesus Matt?
Setharsis?

And of course....

Tom?

Damn, don't think I'm gonna be able to make this one either. Sept 17th is my next free weekend. *sigh*