• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

SoCal Herf, August 20th

What should I bring!?.......... Besides my awesomeness of course.

Vanessa will be making a pasta salad, and my buddy Rob and I will be making tri-tip sandwiches. A few more sides might be in order.
ETA: I'll be sending out PMs with my address in a day or two.

Guys, it's only fair to get off the fence and tell you that I'm not going to make it.

Not my choice; much going on at home and the "disposable income" fund took a serious ass kicking while The Marine and family were here for two weeks.

Actually, eating and drinking and smoking with all you filthy animals sounds like my kind of fun.....:p

Perhaps next time, guys....B.B.S.

Job in Seattle confirmed today, so I'm flying out Thursday night....Sorry boys, I will be forced to miss it once again....next time!!!

So we're looking at about 19 people.

I'm thinking 8 pounds of chicken fajitas. Maybe 50 flour tortillas and
___ corn tortillas?

What kind of sides are tagged right now? I can bring a side if needed.

Guys, it's only fair to get off the fence and tell you that I'm not going to make it.

Not my choice; much going on at home and the "disposable income" fund took a serious ass kicking while The Marine and family were here for two weeks.

Actually, eating and drinking and smoking with all you filthy animals sounds like my kind of fun.....:p

Perhaps next time, guys....B.B.S.

Welllll, we will let you off.....this time! :D

Seriously though, it's a shame but completely understandable buddy. No worries.

I made a BevMo run this morning, and I'm happy to say that with the addition of CRQuarto's Newcastle, we should be all set in the beer department.

PMs with my address will be coming to everyone who's made it known that they're in. If you haven't gotten one by tomorrow morning, please let me know.

A few other things that might be needed:
A folding table or two.
Folding chairs. I should have enough, but unless Charley gets one of the comfy ones he complains about his sore butt.
Ice (for the drinks, not Charley's butt)
Another side dish or two.

Weather seems like it will be cooperating with us. It shouldn't be as hellishly hot as usual.

Two days to go!

Everyone should now have my address. If I missed you, let me know.

I'll do some cleaning up, but don't expect the Ritz.

One day to go! It's been a long week, definitely looking forward to this.

Hey guys! Sorry for the late RSVP; unfortunately, it's gonna be a day-of decision for me. It is my brother's last weekend before he goes back to school on the other coast so it'll depend on when and where plans fall.

If I can, I will be there! It's been too long since I've seen you guys :angry:

Hey guys! Sorry for the late RSVP; unfortunately, it's gonna be a day-of decision for me. It is my brother's last weekend before he goes back to school on the other coast so it'll depend on when and where plans fall.

If I can, I will be there! It's been too long since I've seen you guys :angry:
You could always bring him!

Ok just took 3 packages of wings out to defrost. Brewin the sauce...
looking forward to this.
cool.gif

It's gonna be nice to get all the So Cal brethren (most of) together tonight!

Sorry folks :( Couldn't get him on board with it.

Next time!