• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

SoCal Herf, August 20th

Gavin, once we are a few days out from this, please post the list of confirmed and maybe's, if it isn't too much trouble? I'd like to get a count so I can plan on how much beer/food to bring with me.

Anyone else that is coming, if you could bring a little something in the way of food, potluck style, that would be awesome. :thumbs: I figure since Gavin is hosting, we could at least feed him!

I'll bring chicken fajitas, beer and maybe a bottle of scotch. Is there a place I can cook the fajitas
and maybe warm the flour tortillas? Does anyone what corn tortillas?

A head count and food, beer and other list would be nice. Maybe a sigh up sheet??? :thumbs:

Looking forward to this...

Gavin, once we are a few days out from this, please post the list of confirmed and maybe's, if it isn't too much trouble? I'd like to get a count so I can plan on how much beer/food to bring with me.

Anyone else that is coming, if you could bring a little something in the way of food, potluck style, that would be awesome. :thumbs: I figure since Gavin is hosting, we could at least feed him!

A head count would be nice Gavin, I am planning on bringing desert since there will be booze and food so I just need to know how much to bring.

I'll post a rough headcount sometime this weekend. Right now it looks like somewhere in the mid-teens.

I'll post a rough headcount sometime this weekend. Right now it looks like somewhere in the mid-teens.

Let me know what you might need help with bud. I have no problem rolling out your way early so as to help set up or whatnot, and I certainly intend to stay to help clean up. :thumbs:

Son of a Biotch. Just found out this is on the same day as my daughters 21st birthday party. Sorry guys I am out. I was really looking forward to this.

sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif
Son of a Biotch. Just found out this is on the same day as my daughters 21st birthday party. Sorry guys I am out. I was really looking forward to this.

It's her 21st. She doesn't want to spend it with Dad!
:sign:

I got the sauce, wings, and an industrial bucket of Crisco.
look out CB Brothers. Wings are coming!

I may be going to Seattle on that day for work, so my attendance will be by the minute. I am going to try really hard to get out there and see you bastiges!

I may be going to Seattle on that day for work, so my attendance will be by the minute. I am going to try really hard to get out there and see you bastiges!

Good, I miss you brother... :(

It's her 21st. She doesn't want to spend it with Dad!
:sign:

Yeah, that is what I thought, but she wants be to be a bouncer since I am a wanna be tough guy :laugh:
Her words were " Dad, you better come by... even if its only for 5 minutes " Can't let my little girl down.

As promised, here's the tentative list of attendees:

Gavin and Vanessa
Beyond the Band
CRQuarto and maybe Deanna
Souldog
Charley
KiltLad + 2ish?
42?
Tillers
LA Kings Fan
Mike73 +1
B.Hobs?
DesertRat
And a few of my usual malcontent hanger-ons = 2ish

So we're looking at about 19 people.

I've reached out to a few others and haven't heard a definitive no. *cough* BBS *cough*

And LongDraw, tell Cara she can have her 21st here! We'll have tequila and beer for her and her boy! Seriously, we'll miss your clan at the herf. Pick a weekend and come out for a mini-herf whenever.

I shall bring my dance of joy.

Also, the Puppy + 1.