• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

SoCal Monrovia DoubleTree

I'm in for this Thursday if everyone else is.

I'm in for this Thursday if everyone else is.

What do you mean "if everyone else is"? Just the fact that I'll be there should be enough!

Ok, what if I agree to wear spandex biking shorts?

I am back from Tahoe, and would love to have a smoke with you guys, so count me in.

Yes, I will be bringing the ashtray...

I talked to Jesus, and he is out for this one.

See you guys at 7 tonight. Y'all best be showin' up!!!

I talked to Jesus, and he is out for this one.
It's true :( A preexisting appointment precludes me from being able to attend but I suggest we have another very soon! :thumbs:

Have fun guys.

Don't forget to bring a couple large ash trays.

Have fun.

See you guys there ... should be there around 7:45

I'm gonna stay behind tonight guys. Feeling tired and would like to put the kabosh on this cold. Smoke a good one tonight!

I would have loved to come today but Thursday is basketball night with the gents. I hope the herf was a blast!

Ah man you guys missed it ... we had a blast! There were beauty Pageant contestants staying at the hotel. Swimming in the brazillian bikini's. Flirting with Charlie asking if they could smoke with us ....

Yes, it was EXACTLY as Mike described it. You couldn't have had a more epic HERF than this!!!!!!!

In all seriousness, it was a great time. Very nice to meet Mike(MAS_Puros) and Raymond(badhangover) finally. It was a fun time as always! Hopefully we can all get together again, and maybe some more people will show up next time!!!
thumbs-up.gif

Yes, it was EXACTLY as Mike described it. You couldn't have had a more epic HERF than this!!!!!!!

In all seriousness, it was a great time. Very nice to meet Mike(MAS_Puros) and Raymond(badhangover) finally. It was a fun time as always! Hopefully we can all get together again, and maybe some more people will show up next time!!!
thumbs-up.gif

Nice meeting you too Billy and Raymond. Thanks for the sticks guys I owe you one on the next meeting.

Hopefully we could get Rod, Adrian, Geoff and a few others :rolleyes:

Ah man you guys missed it ... we had a blast! There were beauty Pageant contestants staying at the hotel. Swimming in the brazillian bikini's. Flirting with Charlie asking if they could smoke with us ....

Yeah, it sucked when the hotel manager came out and made the girls put their tops back on. I must say though, Miss. Cosat Rica had some soft......um......never mind.