• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

SoloCigars.com - SCAM ALERT!

Don't forget the Cigar Girls!
wub.gif

And my hands less a few digits due to his maniacal songs prior to his bombings

Whole lot of liquor reviews included in that count.
wink.gif

I am in awe at your post count, AVB. Good bump though, I've checked out that website before and didn't know it was a scam.

im not spammer you such a stupid idiot ROD wtf just becuase i mentioned the company i buy from doesnt mean i am a spammer you guys are fucking crazy, so what i cant post anytihing cuz am spammer grow up asshole..

Alexbrooks...Welcome to CP from the Sunny Beaches of the New Jersey Shore...Exit 82 for those in the know. You'll find a wealth of knowledge here and some great B/SOTL to learn from. Glad to have to aboard.

One thing we insist on here at CP is proper punctuation and grammar, please make a conscience effort to put commas and capital letters in their appropriate spots. As an example, when you referred to Rod (the owner of this website), that should read, "ROD, you're such a Stupid Idiot"...see, it flows off the tongue with much more fluidity and the capitalizing of the first letters in the words 'Stupid' and 'Idiot' adds more meaning. When we use "wtf" in a post here at Cigar Pass, that should always be capitalized completely like this, 'WTF'...that way it truly propels your passion. Also, at the end of your post, there should be a comma between "spammer" and "grow up asshole"...that comma creates the dramatic pause needed to express your true thoughts. Lastly, we prefer the first letter in the word "asshole" to be capitalized...Asshole...it projects much more meaning if done this way. Oh, I almost forgot, when you choose to add colorful language to your post as you did when you wrote "you guys are fucking crazy", a more civil way of saying that would read, "you guys are fucking nuts". The use of the word "crazy" is politically incorrect in today's climate.

Other than those few minor points, we're all glad you found CP on the web and made it your first choice in Internet Cigar Forums!

Oh, crap...he's been banned. Do I type too slowly or what?