• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

SoloCigars.com - SCAM ALERT!

tapazol, did you join the forum, just to bump this thread?

We certainly need another asshat who doesn't read the rules, doesn't do an introduction, doesn't fill out his profile, doesn't make any comment when he does post and looks to be a troll. Thanks for filling our quota for the month tapazol.

I am in awe at your post count, AVB. Good bump though, I've checked out that website before and didn't know it was a scam.

Whole lot of liquor reviews included in that count. ;)

I am in awe at your post count, AVB. Good bump though, I've checked out that website before and didn't know it was a scam.

I just finished placing an order for $300.....you guys need to check out this site called SoloCi...............*looks at topic* Aaaawww what the F***??!?!?

Hi smokers,
I want to write domething. I am from Turkey and i bought some cigars from
SOLOCIGARS IS STILL A SCAM!Regards,

Ah well, it was time for this thread to get bumped anyway.

I am an idiot, after reading all you guys comments about this site i still wen head and placed an order for 3 boxes on monte no.2, well as you guys may know i got scammed FAKE as the can come, lost almost $500 ....CRAP.. well i am going to keep buying from my original provider (not mentioned so nobody can call me a spammer ROD), you guys ask y did i buy if i already had provider, well because the price was good toooo GOOD. Pass on the info SOLOCIGARS IS A SCAM..

Well if that wasn't obvious spam I don't know what is! :rolleyes:

Link removed.

I am an idiot, after reading all you guys comments about this site i still wen head and placed an order for 3 boxes on monte no.2, well as you guys may know i got scammed FAKE as the can come, lost almost $500 ....CRAP.. well i am going to keep buying from my original provider LINK REMOVED BY ADMIN, you guys ask y did i buy if i already had provider, well because the price was good toooo GOOD. Pass on the info SOLOCIGARS IS A SCAM..

Wow..........what a shame. These guys on this site are very protective of our Brothers. A scammer wouldn't be outed if it wasn't certain. Geeze Alexbrooks. This could have been avoided if you had just understood this sites premise before you acted, which gives more creedence to our number 1 quoted statement.....Read more post less. In your case, posting less is next to impossible, but had you read more you would have saved yourself sooo much anguish. ;)

I am an idiot, after reading all you guys comments about this site i still wen head and placed an order for 3 boxes on monte no.2, well as you guys may know i got scammed FAKE as the can come, lost almost $500 ....CRAP.. well i am going to keep buying from my original provider LINK REMOVED BY ADMIN, you guys ask y did i buy if i already had provider, well because the price was good toooo GOOD. Pass on the info SOLOCIGARS IS A SCAM..

If you paid by credit card or PP, you can always file a chargeback of "Not as described". No need to state origin, just that you were buying cigars.

Guys - this is a spammer. It's all a scam. He tried promoting another cuban cigar site, to which I removed the link. Hope this makes sense. :)

Guys - this is a spammer. It's all a scam. He tried promoting another cuban cigar site, to which I removed the link. Hope this makes sense. :)

Whups! Now I see. :laugh: :blush:

im not spammer you such a stupid idiot ROD wtf just becuase i mentioned the company i buy from doesnt mean i am a spammer you guys are fucking crazy, so what i cant post anytihing cuz am spammer grow up asshole..