• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

SoloCigars.com - SCAM ALERT!

How interesting...

Jakee's IP address is 200.122.181.67
Marck_cigar's IP address is 200.122.181.67

Went to geobytes.com to look up the location of the IP, and it points to Costa Rica. Oddly enough, Solocigars.com is located in Costa Rica.

This more than confirms my warning about this UNREPUTABLE company.

Goddammit Rod! Where is the fooking button? I want to ding his ring guage!

So are these idiots banned yet? Thanks for the update, Rod! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

The absurdity of this conversation is amazing really. We know the cigars are fake, any argument to the contrary is just wrong. The only answer I can think of is these "guys" are shill(s) or the owner of the company. Regardless, this is like a real life rendition of The Emperor's New Clothes.

That's exactly what it is - these two jackasses are either (1) one and the same person , or (2) the owners and/or affiliated with the thieves over at SoloCigars. The so-called "third" option is that they are two people who are both idiots and, if that's the case, they deserve each other.

Sorry I missed the last, most-recent "newbie."

Hi, Guys. I'm glad, that the link I sended Rod is helpful for you. :D
If someone need a translation - I will try my best in the next few days.

Holger (still) from Germany.

P.S. I found some nicks I knew over here.... is it possible? :whistling:

Just saw this old post today, but thanks for looking out.... I just wish there was some kind of list of all these jackass vendors that are trying to scam people.

LOL, what a coincidence, I just happened to be perusing a handful of unknown sites today. The prices on Boli PC and PLPC cabs at this place had me thinking... I like good cigars. :)

I am bumping an old thread. I just saw an ad for this company in Smoke magazine. Page 19 of the Fall 2008 issue. :rolleyes: