• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Some Ass stole my Dogs!

Shibumi said:
Bill Clinton said:
Maybe your missing female dog is part of a Chinese menu by now.
[snapback]277115[/snapback]​

Hey Rod, can we get rid of this troll yet? Nothing good comes from his posts.

Bill you are an ass!!

[snapback]277190[/snapback]​

I agree, Rod. This guy's a troll and it's time to give him the boot.

Alan, best of luck with your four legged friend. I hope he heals up to be 100% and that you find the female.

I know that everyone in here is very sensitive about what I said about the dog. Again, I appologize for what I said about the dog. I had a dog too, so I know how it is to lose a pet. Please try to get over it. I don't think that it should turn into the Spanish Inquisition for what I said about the dog. I admit that I made a mistake with what I said. I didn't know that you guys were all going to take it so personally. All that I can do is to appologize again. I cannot do anything about it if you don't want to accept my appologies. I hope that you will take my appology into consideration even though you are all mad at me.
And please stop the false accusations about me.

Atuck,

I hope your boy there makes a full recovery. He might not be the same dog he was before the incident, but he'll always be family. As for the female, I'll keep my fingers crossed. people who steal other people's animals are one of the lowest forms of life.

And as for this numbnuts...

Bill Clinton said:

Listen, ass. What is your major malfunction?

I'm Chinese. Does that mean I've eaten someone's dog?

Bill Clinton said:
I know that everyone in here is very sensitive about what I said about the dog. Again, I appologize for what I said about the dog. I had a dog too, so I know how it is to lose a pet. Please try to get over it. I don't think that it should turn into the Spanish Inquisition for what I said about the dog. I admit that I made a mistake with what I said. I didn't know that you guys were all going to take it so personally. All that I can do is to appologize again. I cannot do anything about it if you don't want to accept my appologies. I hope that you will take my appology into consideration even though you are all mad at me.
[snapback]277279[/snapback]​
i did'nt want to get into this BUT, all i hear is ME! ME! ME! correct me if i'm wrong. :cool:

Ginseng said:
Atuck,

I hope your boy there makes a full recovery. He might not be the same dog he was before the incident, but he'll always be family. As for the female, I'll keep my fingers crossed. people who steal other people's animals are one of the lowest forms of life.

And as for this numbnuts...

Bill Clinton said:

Listen, ass. What is your major malfunction?

I'm Chinese. Does that mean I've eaten someone's dog?
[snapback]277281[/snapback]​

I never implied that you ate anyone's dog.

Bill Clinton said:
I agree. I don't have a problem keeping up the good behavior.
[snapback]277274[/snapback]​

Uhh, I think you do...

-D

Bill Clinton said:
That's why I believe that all law abiding citizens must own a firearm. I believe that atuck is from the communist state of California where nobody is allowed to own a gun. Maybe if more people owned firearms, dogknapping wouldn't exist.
[snapback]277119[/snapback]​

First of all Atuck, I'll be praying for a safe return... if some idiot took my dog, I'd run him over, nuff said...

Bill Clinton, you are a moron. What the hell does owning a gun have to do with this? I don't think Atuck, or anyone else, would really gun down someone for stealing there dog. Beat them to hell and back yes, but gun them down?? No...

Secondly, the first comment you made in this just proves me right that no one will ever take you seriously here..

sack said:
Bill Clinton said:
i did'nt want to get into this BUT, all i hear is ME! ME! ME! correct me if i'm wrong. :cool:
[snapback]277285[/snapback]​

Yes, you are wrong. Deal with it.

Bill Clinton said:

Bill,
please take my advice and stop making excuses, just say you are sorry and leave it there. As for what I said earlier this is not to lay down and take the beating 'And please stop the false accusarions about me'
If you want to be accepted again (I really don't know what you have done before this) the only way is to behave spotless and to take the beating without comments.
The remark you made about the dog was really stupid so taking about the spanish inquisition is just going to make it worse.
My best advice is to lay low and ride it out if it can be done, that's the best way to go about it.

Sorry for the threadjack.

I still hope atucks dog will do fine and that the other one will show up in good health.

Bill Clinton said:
sack said:
Bill Clinton said:

[snapback]277289[/snapback]​

And another example of how this puke is going to "respect" the members here.I say if this is how it is going to be boot the bastage.

Bill Clinton said:
sack said:
Bill Clinton said:

[snapback]277289[/snapback]​

Nevermind what I wrote. I guess you are hopeless.

atuck, It really pisses me off when I see stuff like this.. sorry man. Find whoever did this your dogs and do some very bad things to them.

Billy boy you just convinced the other 2% of this community that you are an imposter troll.

Nice job. :laugh:

edit: to add my condolences which was my original intention.

Hey brother, I hope you find your other dog. I am betting all kinds of thoughts as to how the dogs got out and how the male wound up half dead on the road half crossed your mind.
Keep up the faith :thumbs:

As far as the remarks from Bill Clinton ;
What did everyone expect from a guy who names himself after the most disgusting piece of shit on the planet?

Rich

Alan, I am very sorry to hear about your dogs.
I hope the male make a full recovery and good luck finding the female.
I know how hard this is on you and your kids.
As a kid, I had a dog stolen and it broke my heart.
He was a black male Great Dane and we never found him.

Man, Atuck, I'm really sorry to hear that. This may sound dumb, but if there is anything I could do to help, just say the word. I'm a big time animal lover, being raised on a farm and all, I just can't stand any kind of mistreatment of animals.

When your pooch gets better, I'd take him walking around parking lots or anywhere there is a lot of cars. If he was in the back of a truck, he could probably point it out to you. Doggies are smart like that.

Hope your other doggie gets home safely.

Atuck, I hope your dog gets better very soon. Good luck with finding your female, be sure to let us know if you do.

Man, I can't imagine what you're going through.

I hope for a speedy recovery of both dogs.

Make sure you give the big guy lots of love.

Best Wishes!

Atuck-
Really sorry to hear about that. Gotta be some sick people to do something like that. Hope your buddy recovers.

Time to ban Bill Clinton. This guy is a troll and classless. It isn't funny anymore, it's offensive. He is a real waste of board resources and insulting to the membership.

Jim

Not sure if this was appropriate or not, but as per the recommendation in the "Humidor Problem" thread recently, I reported this thread to Rod and voiced my vote to ban this POS. His original comment here, followed by his "deal with it" comment above, proves, beyond the shadow of a doubt, that he is NOTHING but trouble. I hope to see him banned sooner than later.

Sorry to hear about your dogs Atuck. Please keep us posted.

Atuck, good luck with this. I understand its like losing a member of the family.