• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Some Ass stole my Dogs!

Atuck,

I'm sorry to hear about your doggies!
I hope the male recovers and the female is recovered!

-Rob

edited for typos

Shibumi said:
Atuck, I am really sorry to hear about your dogs. That is a shame. Are you sure they where taken? They could have wandered off and a car hit the male and the female kept going. Seems strange that a stranger would take them even if they would let them. I hope all turns out ok and keep us posted.
[snapback]277190[/snapback]​

I am fairly sure that they were taken because of the missing dog tag. I saw it on his collar right before he went missing. Somebody had to take it off. These dogs are very sweet and would not hurt anybody, unless you had a weedeater or lawnmower going. They would gladly accept any kindness, despite the intentions behind it, from any stranger. Also, Bullys' injuries look more like he jumped from a moving vehicle than acually getting hit by one.

Hey Guys! Thanks for all your kind words! Plenty of dog lovers here!

On this board we like to talk a lot of shit and have fun doing it. But, from my experiences here, when chips are down we all gather to help pick them up, together!

See ya Bill! :laugh: You stupid MF'r! :laugh:

Sorry to hear about your pups tuck!

That whole High Desert area has really taken a turn for the worse the last few years. I was raised the better part of my life in Apple Valley and saw that whole area go from a nice peaceful community to the next inland empire. Lots of gangs, crime and other negtive things flowing in from down the hill unfortunatly. I read an article a year or so ago expecting that entire area to double to triple in population within the next 5 years. Supposably, its the next Orange County... :rolleyes: Too bad too...10 years ago, that was probably the last "nice" place to live in So California.

Jeffro600 said:
Sorry to hear about your pups tuck! 

That whole High Desert area has really taken a turn for the worse the last few years.  I was raised the better part of my life in Apple Valley and saw that whole area go from a nice peaceful community to the next inland empire.  Lots of gangs, crime and other negtive things flowing in from down the hill unfortunatly.  I read an article a year or so ago expecting that entire area to double to triple in population within the next 5 years.  Supposably, its the next Orange County... :rolleyes: Too bad too...10 years ago, that was probably the last "nice" place to live in So California.
[snapback]277456[/snapback]​

I love it up here in the High Desert. I am counting on that population boom to fuel my next fortune. :laugh: Traffic can suck in certain areas though. My buddy that lives down the hill always talks shit about the lowlifes up here but, actually, I never really see them. The area that I live and the areas that I frequent are pretty lowlife clear for the most part. I do know what areas to stay away from, there are a few. Atleast I will always know where to get some dope if I decide to start using again. :laugh:

But, after my fortune is made and my kids are grown, I will probably look for a more peaceful place to live once again.

Edit to say: Actually I am one of those High Desert Lowlifes!! :laugh: I just have a nicer car than most of the other lowlifes.

Best wishes for the recovery of both your pets, Atuck.

And good riddance to bad rubbish in regard to BC! :thumbs:
Maybe he got dog(k)napped! :sign:

BILL CLINTON;

c8246c3e.jpg

Atuck, as the first newbie you've done a newbie sampler trade with I feel awful for hearing about your dogs. I love dogs and the story you posted tugs at the heartstrings. I've seen cases in the past where dogs were beat up by people and it's an extremely difficult thing to comprehend why someone would so such things to a living thing that only wants your affection and time. I really hope you can find the female and nurse those two back to health!

As for Bill, I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt through all the humidor shit and the fact that maybe he was just an uptight anal retentive guy who didn't know how to handle a humidor. I remember someone mentioning that he was a bigot and made racial comments on another message board, but the comment about dogs being on a Chinese menu finally made me see the light. Only a bigot would say that. My wife is Chinese descent jerk. The fact that Bill managed to make a bigotted remark AND a totally insensitive comment about atuck's dogs with one sentence was just lower than low. Joking about someone's humidor problems and joking about something like this aren't even in the same league. I'm glad he's gone.

Atuck I am very sorry for the loss of your dog, I hope that this loss is only temporary and she returns safely.

About 9 years ago some dipshit on a bike rode by my house, stopped, reached over the fence, and began to ride off with my dog. Luckily my wife was walking by the door at the time and started screaming for me. I chased the guy for 3 city blocks until he dumped his bicycle, and belevie you me I kicked him when he was down plenty.

People need to understand that dogs are like family members to many of us, especially idiots like BC who claims that he has lost a dog, which I doubt because if he truly had he would never, ever make a comment like the one that he made.

Sad thing is, he made the comment thinking that people were actually going to get a kick out of it...idiot to the fullest.

Again Atuck I wish your dog a safe return, and a speedy recovery for the other.

Bill Clinton said:
Maybe your missing female dog is part of a Chinese menu by now.
[snapback]277115[/snapback]​

The guy just lost one of his dogs, a part of his family, and you're tossing out flippant remarks about 'em being turned into Chinese food? Have a heart. I won't even get into the ridiculous "dog-eating Chinese" stereotype.

Rod said:
This loser has been banned.

Who's next?!
[snapback]277372[/snapback]​

Finally, he was way overdue IMHO. A big THANK YOU Rod!!!

Hey,

Like they say dogs are mans best friend. My kids would be devistated if something ever happened to our dog. I hope all works out OK with your dog.

Good looking Pic. I always liked the Pits. Friend of minje has a mini Pit. Its a small thing and gets no bigger than 20lbs. Awesome looking.

Good Luck man. I feel for you and your kids.

Zeebra said:
I remember someone mentioning that he was a bigot and made racial comments on another message board, but the comment about dogs being on a Chinese menu finally made me see the light. Only a bigot would say that. My wife is Chinese descent jerk. The fact that Bill managed to make a bigotted remark AND a totally insensitive comment about atuck's dogs with one sentence was just lower than low.
[snapback]277520[/snapback]​

As is my fiancee... and while it is true that in a very small number of remote places in China, dogs are on the menu, it's about as close to the mark as calling all white people KKK members.

Well, except for Ginseng. We all know he eats dog. :)

Damn man that is sad to hear about your dogs.. I thought my dog wondered off for a walk by himself over the summer and went nuts looking for him. I spent 2 hours driving around then finally went home to put on some shoes. I went in my room to get socks and there was the dog chilling in the A/C. It's a bad feeling to have thinking you lost them. Hope you get the female back and she is ok. Your boy will pull through he looks like a strong pooch.

Bill Clinton I would like to smash your skull in with a sledge hammer.

it's ironic how bill's stupid and violent comment made me irritated,

yet TBaGZ's stupid and violent comment made me laugh very hard.

Good luck, and I hope you find the girl and she's in better shape - or maybe we should hope the cops find the scumbag responsible for this first (I know it would be better if I was in your shoes - I doubt I could control myself if I caught the POS myself)