• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Some interesting news

Congratulations Josh! You do realize this is now a legitimate reason to buy ( :whistling: more :whistling: ) cigars. :D
Here's to a happy, healthy, loved child! Grand wishes and congratulations to the Mommy-to-be as well.

Josh, that's great news! Momma and the wee little zygote are in our prayers.

Now that you've infected the girl of your dreams with the spawn of your nightmares, you'll still be on call as resident Trauma Sturgeon, right?

Now that you've infected the girl of your dreams with the spawn of your nightmares, you'll still be on call as resident Trauma Sturgeon, right?

Of course.

Josh - I predict lots of shitty diapers in your near future...

Congrats bro! Smoke a good one in celebration.

mac

Holy smokes Josh ..... congratulations!

Don't let anyone kid you, it's the scariest thing in the world! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:cool:

Truly scary. Then driving the 2 most important things in your life home in a meager little tin box makes you think you should buy a Brinks truck. Best defensive driving skills you will every exhibit. Congratulations!

Congrats on the great news. It's the single most rewarding/difficult endeavor you will ever embark upon. Stock up your humidor now because the disposable income known to single couples dries up in a hurry. Again, congrats.

Great news Josh! :thumbs:

LMFAO! :laugh:
(I hereby demand full credit for the "Sturgeon" one :D )

As a father of 4, I can say with all honesty, GET OUT NOW!!

Just kidding Fatherhood is the greatest joys in the world, followed only by Grand-Fatherhood (or at least thats what my pops tells me) and it seems you can not get to the second one without going through the first.

Congratulations on the upcoming birth, please know that you and your ever growing family are my thoughts.

Welcome aboard, it is one helluva ride

Tim

Congrats!!!! I just found out that I'm going to be an uncle for the first time right around your due date. Exciting times!!!

Congrats to you and your wife! Being a father is a wonderful experience.

Ken

Congrats on the new baby bro!

Sorry this is a little late but I've been busy :whistling: