• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Some suggestions...

Bombing and Trader Comment forum are as good as gone. Everything else is still being discussed. Thanks for the suggestion. :)

I need to consider everything before making any changes.

I'm going to put in nay vote on the removal of the Bomb and Trader's Comments Forums, as well as making some forums by invitation only or any of the other restrictions.

The home page of this board speaks frequently of how friendly and helpful this board is meant to be. That's what got me curious enough to check it out in the first place, since I'd gotten REAL tired of the personality sniping on ASC!

Now there seems to be a move to make it more "exclusive", people have to "earn"'
the right to be here. To me it smacks more of "I had to do it this way, so you all have to as well."

I would encourage everyone who is posting here to really think about how the proposed changes would affect the atmosphere of this board. It has, right now, a very different feel from the other boards out there, and I would hate to see it change. Maybe it won't, maybe these ideas would make it better. But at this point, it doesn't feel that way to me.

Just a newbie's (less than a year here) 2 cents.