• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Souldog sad news

I've been thinking about Jon everyday for the last week or so. Don't know why now.

As did I.  I just got reminded of the pit in my stomach that I felt when I heard the news.  I see pictures of him every so often on FB, as well.

Hi all,

Had a really weird dream today, where I was reminded of the generosity of souldog. Who left this world to soon... It's weird to be posting this in 2022, about 8 years since I last post. But I thought it was important to post, so Jon would be forgotten.

David

Good to see you post again, Breads.

Soulpuppy is greatly missed - his posts pop up in bumped threads every so often, giving me pause every time.

So many friends that have left us that I wished I had met in person. I’m glad I made the over two hour drive from West Virginia to go and meet him at Shelly’s Back Room when he was in Washington DC, and extended the invite. I almost didn’t go because I was just tired from a long work week. Like Kirk, I often see his post on here, or something to do with him on FB and it takes me back. Funny thing was, until I met him, I used to think he was so brash and almost obnoxious, even though l like him. When I met him, he was so sincere, genuine, and quiet (but still funny). Glad I got to know that side of him. Poor guy did have a lot of stress from his job that he kept bottled up inside.