• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Southern Style Pass

ALostTexan said:
Look, I was stupid for not knowing what the now infamous cigar was. I had no clue that it was a super-rare cigar, and I apologize for that.

Before my name gets totally drug through the dirt, which I am sure will happen, I want to note that I am simply returning the cigar to Sleepyjim tomorrow, along with a handfull of cigars to try to make up for the mistake.

I know that due to this, I will probably be banned from most people's passes in the future, but again, I had no clue as to what it was.

ALostTexan
Whoa... overreaction! :0 A simple "oops, sorry" is plenty :p. Everyone knew that it was a mistake. It's no big deal. **** happens, nobody cares. Everyone knew you'd fix it. I think the posts have been real clear about that. It's always easy to tell when a bad move was intentional. It's just as easy to tell when it was not. (yours, of course, is the latter).

:thumbs:

ALostTexan said:
Look, I was stupid for not knowing what the now infamous cigar was. I had no clue that it was a super-rare cigar, and I apologize for that.

Before my name gets totally drug through the dirt, which I am sure will happen, I want to note that I am simply returning the cigar to Sleepyjim tomorrow, along with a handfull of cigars to try to make up for the mistake.

I know that due to this, I will probably be banned from most people's passes in the future, but again, I had no clue as to what it was.

ALostTexan
Hey, bro don't feel that way. You are good with us. No one knew this. You are good with all of us.

M3

Steven, please don't worry about it at all. I too had no idea the significance of an Ashton VSG ER.

Moki took the blame, so let's all blame Moki. :p

I mean, if he hadn't put the thing in there in the first place, none of this would have happened.

:sign: :sign: :sign:

Alost,
Nobody has bad mouthed you regarding his trade, just pointed out the issue. Everyone has faith that it will be taken care of. No harm no foul. I would not hesitate to be involved in a pass you are in/hosting or to have you in a pass I hosted.

Don't we just all feel the :love: ?

I can see it's time for the Ol'e Post Paddin' Cop to stop in here. Move along, nuttin' to see here anymore, all done and takin' care of...... :D :sign: :p :thumbs: :D

ALostTexan said:

ALostTexan
NO WAY!!!!!!! :0 :angry:

YOU NEED TO PACK YOUR SH!T AND GET YOUR DIRTY ROTTEN @$$ OUT OF HERE!!! :p :p

Just bustin your bag Bro!!!!

Glad to see this worked itself out............

the ball is here. here are my proposed P&T

puts
#105 CAO Mx2 belicoso
# 106 Monte serie v belicoso
#107Vegas Roaina famoso 08/00 isom
#108 H. upmann grande maduro tubo
#109 gurkha regent
#110 partagas black robusto
#111 HdM Dark knight
#112 HdM excalibur prensado
#113 Sherpa Ltd Reserve lot 312
#114 h upmann H-2000
#115 Joya De Nicaragua antano belicoso

Takes
#80 cao black storm
#81 cao black storm
#38 henry clay breva conserva
#97 partagas Series S
#94 paragas Lusitainia 01/02

if this is ok w/ everone else it'll go out today.
thanks Sleepy and M3 for a great pass

j

ok guys here's an update. left out an detail or two.
Partagas Black is a classico
Sherpa mystic dbl wrap
gurkha churchill
added a Joya de Nicaragua antano belicoso as well

Man!

I almost missed all the action (the Ashton thing):p

Hey, cigar_smoka are you ready? Were coming up real soon!

cigah_smoka said:
Brent, I'm ready!! :D Are you gonna receive it, or do you want me to?
I would prefer to have the Pass go to your shop. I might not be at home when the PO tries delivery and it gives me a good reason to show up for a mini herf :thumbs:

Pass is here. I'm looking through it now :thumbs:

Takes:

31. Connie 703
88. Monte Royal Delacroix
91. RyJ Anni
104. Gurkha ltd edition 5 pack
106. Monte Serie V Beli
107. VR Famoso

Puts:

116. Punch Rothschild
117. Astral TVS Pyramid
118. Greycliff Professionale
119. Monte #2 ISOM
120. San Cristobal El Principe ISOM '02
121. PAM 64 Imperial
122. LGC Maduro Torpedo
123. CAO Brazilia Ipanema
124. CAO MX2 6"
125. Bacchus corona
126. Cohiba yellow label torpedo
127. Vega Talanga Corojo Blanco
128. ERDM Robusto Larga
129. Vega Talanga Corojo Rojo
130. Salute to Arms- Army Churchill
131. Hoboken Robusto
132. La Aroma De Cuba 6 x 50

If this looks OK I'll have it back on the road tomorrow. Thanks for letting me play :thumbs:

edited for P/T's

Sure is Moki. I've smoked a few of these and they are pretty good :thumbs: