• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Special Edition Pepin Le Bijou

Got mine.....and thanks for the special request Al and Jon, I will treasure it forever! I'll post a pic of my super special limited edition box later......one of these is likely to go up in smoke at Churchill Downs tomorrow.

Got mine yesterday and just fired one up! :)

Standard Le Bijou presentation(signed), just a new size. I wonder if the boxes were already there? ;)

Pre-light was intense raspberry.

Flavor is good I'm smoking it too fast! Cocoa, fruit, and spice on the exhale. YUM! :thumbs:

Thanks, AL!

Steve

Steve, I had to smoke about 5 of them to believe that it was rasberry that I was tasting. I thought I was crazy at first. Only some of the boxes I've sampled from 16 boxes so far have that really distinct flavor. Some are more heavy Cocoa, some are super intense spice. I think after a lay down they will be a little more consistent.
The Toros I have vary a bit, too. These CGs are at least as strong as the Toros.

Highly recommended! :laugh:

I got mine! They're so pretty! I just can't bring myself to remove one from the box. I better hit up Al for a fiver!

Received mine today. Quick shipping.

I love the Bijou line so I had to light one up.

Glad I bought a box.

Come home from going to Outlaw Padron event an What do I find in my Coolidor but a nice box of Special Edition Pepin Le Bijou. I had forgotten I had ordered those..

Come home from going to Outlaw Padron event an What do I find in my Coolidor but a nice box of Special Edition Pepin Le Bijou. I had forgotten I had ordered those..

The mailman puts your cigars right into your coolidor? Thats awesome.