• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Special Occasion Cigar

fetterjohn

Non-active but active and lurking!
I know that I have a couple of special occasion cigars that I have been holding onto for the time when it just feels right. Mine are a couple of La Aurora Dos Capos Robustos that were given to me at a La Aurora rolling event about 1 year ago (barber shop pole with maduro and natural wrapper). Another would be a couple of Partagas 150 "AA" that I will smoke sometime soon. The last is a Padron 1926 40th Anni. maduro that will be smoked sometime.

The question is...what is YOUR special smoke that has been waiting for the right time??? Any price range or rarity...doesn't matter...it's what's special to you. Let us all know.

-Fetter

Bolivar Gold Medal.

Who knows, I'll probably NEVER smoke the damned thing. :laugh:

I usually have a VSG, ISOM, or Hemi for special occasions. I have the VSG Spellbound for nearly 10 months now which is a miracle within itself and the Enchantment for something special. These are the smokes I do not buy often and they tend to be my favorite burns so each time I smoke one, its really special. :)

I have a Graycliff Expresso that is waiting for the right time to come out. Other high-ends I just smoke when there is a good opportunity to fully enjoy it.

moki said:
Don't have any!
[snapback]256550[/snapback]​

I'm with MOKI.. I'll look at the posts and see if "Somethng'
Sounds tasty? A Good Christmas/New Years cigar...

1995 R &J Churchill AT. My dad brought it back for me from Hong Kong and I said I'd smoke it on the occasion of the birth of my daughter...in 2003. Guess I missed it :D Perhaps on her next birthday.

Wilkey

coventrycat86 said:
Bolivar Gold Medal.

Who knows, I'll probably NEVER smoke the damned thing. :laugh:
[snapback]256535[/snapback]​

Then let me! :D :sign:

I've been looking for one for when I get my agent's liscence. I have a OR Opus X RDC I'll smoke on my wedding day... before I get too loaded to know what's going on! :whistling:

Well, I do have what I would call rare sticks that I am saving. A Rocky Patel 1990 Vintage 60 gauge cigar made while in Honduras and a Old World Reserve unpressed. I guess they are supposed to be pressed when they get released. OpusXKC has its twin and I have no idea when he will smoke his, but I have a feeling its gonna be in my humi for years to come. Plus, I still have 3 sticks left of my personal blend that I combined that I am saving. :)

Mr Peat said:
Well, I do have what I would call rare sticks that I am saving. A Rocky Patel 1990 Vintage 60 gauge cigar made while in Honduras and a Old World Reserve unpressed. I guess they are supposed to be pressed when they get released. OpusXKC has its twin and I have no idea when he will smoke his, but I have a feeling its gonna be in my humi for years to come. Plus, I still have 3 sticks left of my personal blend that I combined that I am saving. :)
[snapback]256596[/snapback]​

Mr. Peat,

What is your personnal blend? Curious!

-Fetter

I've got a few Padron Millenium cigars that I'm holding for some special occassion worthy of their consumption!

alls i got are bundles sofar,but somtimes i go to the local shop and get a nice stick to burn...

I have a bunch of unreleased Opus X natural and Maduros along with unreleased custom made Cubans waiting for the right occasion.

fetterjohn said:
Mr. Peat,

-Fetter
[snapback]256621[/snapback]​

It has a Ligro Wrapper Honduran. binder if I remember right is Estil from Nicaragua and several fillers from there as well. I cant remember exactly what is it now. Nestor Jr liked it. :D Ask OpusXKC how it smokes since i let him smoke some of it. Its a NICE stick. Too bad I only have 3 left. :(

fetterjohn said:
Mr. Peat,

-Fetter
[snapback]256621[/snapback]​

It has a Ligro Wrapper Honduran. Binder is Estili (sp?) from Nicaragua and several fillers from there as well. I cant remember exactly what is it now. Evidently I picked 3 of Nestor Jr's favorite leaves that was put in this cigar. :D Ask OpusXKC how it smokes since i let him smoke some of it. Its a NICE stick. Too bad I only have 3 left. :( One filler was Seca, Viso, and Ligro which made the stick a medium body cigar with a little kick at the end. The binder I believe was Viso, but I cant remember exactly. We had like 30+ different leaves we could pick from and I just went my smell. And prayed that it came out well and it did.

I have a few special cigars set aside for when my son is born in early 2006.

PAN 64 courtesy of Swissy. It will get burned 6/21/06 on my 10th Wedding Anniversarie. Can't wait!

A Diamond Crown natural, I smoked one when my daughter was born and it was the best cigar i've ever had... too bad I can't get them in Canada, will have to buy a box next time I visit FL.