• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Special Occasion Cigar

I'm still looking for that special cigar... for my mortgage burning party and my boat christening party (same party BTW... Spring 2007)

I have a number of smokes I'm been 'collecting' but those are for you fockers, whoever decides to come up and smoke 'em (and go fishing on the ocean with me!!)

I shoulda bought Devin Cole's Twin Tower's Opus... been kicking myself in the Arse for that ever since. Dumbass!!! :angry2: That woulda been a good one. But when I see it, I'll know- and this time I won't let it slip past me.

Got a box of Partagas 150's from my wife as an anniversary present when they first came out. Pull out one every year, and smoke it after our anniversary dinner. This is the only time I am allowed to smoke a cigar in the house!! lol

Swissy said:
I'm still looking for that special cigar... for my mortgage burning party and my boat christening party (same party BTW... Spring 2007)

I have a number of smokes I'm been 'collecting' but those are for you fockers, whoever decides to come up and smoke 'em (and go fishing on the ocean with me!!)

I shoulda bought Devin Cole's Twin Tower's Opus... been kicking myself in the Arse for that ever since. Dumbass!!! :angry2: That woulda been a good one. But when I see it, I'll know- and this time I won't let it slip past me.
[snapback]262446[/snapback]​

Would a 7 year old Opus A work Jim?