• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Special on box of Montecristo numero 2

divinopuro

Hi I have great price on box of 25 Montecristos no 2. This fine torpedos ( 6 1/8 x 52 ring), are superb! Medium to full flavor, rich and spicy. 300$

Your first post was an introduction also. Excellent!!!

INBEFORTHISTHREADGETSOUTOFHAND!!

Let the party start!

Wow! I actually got to try an authentic, genuine Cuban one time. It was the best tasting cigar I have ever had. Very earthy! I have been trying like hell to find some more... and then I stumbled on to this thread! It must be my luck day! But I don't know divinopuro... how can I be sure that your box is genuine? I'm looking for a good source... so maybe this is my lucky day! Would you be willing to post some pictures of the cigars? I would like to see them first...

:thumbs:

mac

Wow! I actually got to try an authentic, genuine Cuban one time. It was the best tasting cigar I have ever had. Very earthy! I have been trying like hell to find some more... and then I stumbled on to this thread! It must be my luck day! But I don't know divinopuro... how can I be sure that your box is genuine? I'm looking for a good source... so maybe this is my lucky day! Would you be willing to post some pictures of the cigars? I would like to see them first...

:thumbs:

mac

get off my corner! :p

0653_homer-eating-popcorn-small-c7873.JPG

Since when is $300 a "great price" on a box of Montecristo No. 2? ???

Ahhhh... when they are genuine!

I'm willing to pay a little extra if they are as good as those glass top Coheebas I've been hearing about...

mac

How much for the women?  How much for the little girl?

OP,

Take this suggestion from my own personal very recent experience. Hang out just a bit and get to know some of these great members before offering up island sticks for purchase. If in fact they are real, Wilkey is busy right now studying my sticks (LMAO) so he does not have alot of time to get to yours. What I am trying to say is learn from my mistakes and go to the newbie trade thread and trade with a long time member! it will help you out later.

Step

Well,

If they're vanilla, then I call dibs. I can't get enough of the delicately flavored cigars especially Cohibos and Partags.

Wilkey

Hi I have great price on box of 25 Montecristos no 2. This fine torpedos ( 6 1/8 x 52 ring), are superb! Medium to full flavor, rich and spicy. 300$

It's a good price for Canada...
If they are real!

-Rob

Well,

If they're vanilla, then I call dibs. I can't get enough of the delicately flavored cigars especially Cohibos and Partags.

Wilkey

You might want to try a CAO Moontrance. It sounds like it would be right up your alley.

D

Don't let these guys discourage you. They're all just upset they can't find a good source for authentics. I'm 100% interested in your cigars. One thing though....what is your eBay rating? We value our eBay ratings around here like eGold.... :thumbs: :cool: :D

I'll pay $350!!

Wow....a chance for a WHOLE box of genuine Montecristo #2's. This is going to be great! PM me with you info please!

divinopuro... are you going to chime in? Thank goodness you waited for your seccond post... it is just so thirsty to post a for sale add as your first post. Man that 300 dollars for that box is so much cheaper than ... $500. ok i got some some White owls if your willing to trade. However i will only trade Orange and Vinilla (msrp for msrp) I am keeping the Grape in the humi so it ages a little. I got a swicher and dutch master from 05. If you want the dutchy you will need to give up the whole box for that one.(it is from 05)

OK thanks