• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Spirits pass anyone ???

Ok I ordered a 12 pack of the bottles from Amazon coming Wednesday. I will make my switches and replace bottles I take with them and add emptys to the empty spots so there are bottles for others.

thank you so much for the extra bottles 👍

I am just exited to play. I am not a Scotch guy so most of your stuff doesnt effect me.
You still hungover?

Excited

Here's the short version of how to use affect vs. effect. Affect is usually a verb, and it means to impact or change. Effect is usually a noun, an effect is the result of a change

;)

You still hungover?
Excited
;)
Yeah I must have been. It was VERY VERY long Monday for sure. I was being lazy and didn't go upstairs to get my ipad to have while I smoked so I did everything from my phone ;)

@CBoukal i want to drink at your bar.
Lol!!!! I buy bottles, have a drink, then never touch it again. I certainly buy more than I drink.

that copper fox you put in smells like a cross between pipe tobacco and a campfire. I am interested to see if I love or hate it

Lol!!!! I buy bottles, have a drink, then never touch it again. I certainly buy more than I drink.

that copper fox you put in smells like a cross between pipe tobacco and a campfire. I am interested to see if I love or hate it
If you want a bottle, I’ll help you.

When I received the package I was unsure of what to expect. Now that I have done the trade and shipped it out, I want to do it again!!!! It's a great idea and a lot of fun. I would guess there will be another soon.

I have a bad feeling this will get lost in California....I would blame it on the fires, not the members...