• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Sportster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gonz

Ultra Runner
You know, I was actually done with you and that thread, but you just wouldn't let it drop. I would just like to be the first to congratulate you.

You're officially done here.

In case anyone is wondering why, here's a copy of the pm you just sent me.

Ok??.....your a fukin' idiot to pull that shit on me asshole, putting words into my posts that aren't even there, because you think your some kinda BIG shit around here.....your a fukin' douchbag and you best just leave me alone while I am here, and I'll do the same...I could care fukin' less who you think you are, or what you think you are here....just another dumbass online if ya ask me!!!

Your not even smart enough to make a good spin, I puched holes in every fukin' thing you MADE up, so......be my guest asswipe, keep it up, and I'll rip strips off your ass out there more and more.....I am game!!! OR..just stay the fuk away from me!!!

You know, I was actually done with you and that thread, but you just wouldn't let it drop. I would just like to be the first to congratulate you.

You're officially done here.

In case anyone is wondering why, here's a copy of the pm you just sent me.

Ok??.....your a fukin' idiot to pull that shit on me asshole, putting words into my posts that aren't even there, because you think your some kinda BIG shit around here.....your a fukin' douchbag and you best just leave me alone while I am here, and I'll do the same...I could care fukin' less who you think you are, or what you think you are here....just another dumbass online if ya ask me!!!

Your not even smart enough to make a good spin, I puched holes in every fukin' thing you MADE up, so......be my guest asswipe, keep it up, and I'll rip strips off your ass out there more and more.....I am game!!! OR..just stay the fuk away from me!!!

buh bye !!

Give em the boot...

I'm just speechless. If that is the garbage he spews, then his original post stands for what it was.

you have got to be kidding me....you totally baited that pm. I didn't see anything wrong with what he said...look at japanimation. Are you going to blow me a new one because the word jap is in there?

He appologized and I would like to see the PM's you sent him. One sided gripes suck balls...so you're saying that you had nothing but proper etiquite right Gonz?

2h8d8go.jpg

I do agree that is a very strong PM, but I think posting it for everyone to see, particularly without what you had said to him isn't fair. Also I think it is rather lame that I pm'ed you (Gonz) trying to open the lines of communication in hopes that we could resolve the animosity that we have, and you completely ignored my PM. In fact, not only you ignored my attempts at trying to resolve differences via PM, but so did Grateful1 and Bfisher. Everyone on here says if you have differences with another member to take it to PM. Well I did, several times, and more than once with a few members, and there was no correspondence or attempt at resolving anything. I guess practice what you preach.

I can't wait to see how this is turned around on me, like I am the bad guy. Flame away!

you have got to be kidding me....you totally baited that pm. I didn't see anything wrong with what he said...look at japanimation. Are you going to blow me a new one because the word jap is in there?

He appologized and I would like to see the PM's you sent him. One sided gripes suck balls...so you're saying that you had nothing but proper etiquite right Gonz?

This is a joke right? Because I didn't send him any pm's. Are you calling me out here Rob? What's the deal?

Why can't we just all be adults and let this go. This is doing nothing to help CP in any way.

Posting pms is allowed here??.... :whistling:

Cool....and if I am done here, why am I posting on your lil thread??...

It amazes me how ignorant this whole thing has gotten, and all because I tried to help someone with bike issues, made the dire mistake of saying "JAP" when refering to certin bikes....and I was claiming my Harley was better??....then from there we get to go to insulting ethnic groups of people??...

Is this the best you goofs have to offer??.....You know what I ment when I said Jap Bikes, and in NO WAY was I being derogatory, I don't give a shit WHAT you think I ment.....your clearly wrong, and I showed you, even other members chimed in on my behalf, seeing full well what I was talking about, however you Gonz and yer lil butt puppets seem to see things differently...and thats the LAW, right??

Gonz, you speaking for everyone here??.....I must leave now because YOU are an asshole to me, and I refuse to take it??....is that how you cats roll here??....I am asking because I sure didn't get that feeling until today, and it only seems to be you and couple others who think your unhappy with me....

As for posting my pm to you, thats about as chickenshit as you are Gonz.....surely didn't expect you to make a thread just for lil ole me over it all.......Your the tool my friend, and you've shown more than your true colors, and it ain't about Cigars......

I hope you aren't calling me a butt puppet?

If you are then you are as low as they come!

I don't know about anybody else, but after reading all this I gotta go smoke a cigar. Maybe we all need to.

Ignorance is the root of bigotry. There ain't no difference between the "N" word and the "J"word. You're just another want- a- be outlaw biker that's never, ever been in a real fight in his entire life. Pathetic. If that makes me a butt puppet, I'm in good company.

Doc.

I don't know about anybody else, but after reading all this I gotta go smoke a cigar. Maybe we all need to.

Okay I'll go outside with you. I'll pick out something I haven't had in a while a VSG or ESG!

Ignorance is the root of bigotry. There ain't no difference between the "N" word and the "J"word. You're just another want- a- be outlaw biker that's never, ever been in a real fight in his entire life. Pathetic. If that makes me a butt puppet, I'm in good company.

Doc.

I am sorry.....we've met??...you seem to know all about who and what I am!!!

I really enjoy all you cyber knowitalls....not sure yet how that happens, but it sure seems to!!! and you can call ME pathetic...Aaaaaahahhahhahhaaa!!!! :sign:

This whole thing is way off the hook.......hope yer all havin' fun!!!

Sportster, if you can't see that, like Doc said, the "J" word is akin to using the "N" word, then you've got some self-educating to do. You still seem to think that your apparent slight of someone's bike was your mistake. Gonz is fully capable of speaking for himself, but I'm guessing that was his point in calling you out. It had nothing to do with what you thought of another guy's bike. If you had grasped that from the get-go, a simple "My bad, sorry." would've sufficed. But you've gone down a road that ain't easy to get back from, imo.

And BMW, what are you doing? ???

Status
Not open for further replies.