• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Sportster

Status
Not open for further replies.
It takes an internet message board to make such a mountain our of a molehill. If you bother to actually read the thread, Sportster made a comment about a motorcycle. Gonz was offended because the comment demeaned his choice of bike. All the rest of this is nonsense. Sportster got mad and sent a pm that was over-the-top. He calmed down and apologized. It appears that Gonz understands that he got a little carried away too. So what? Let it be for crying out loud.

It takes an internet message board to make such a mountain our of a molehill. If you bother to actually read the thread, Sportster made a comment about a motorcycle. Gonz was offended because the comment demeaned his choice of bike. All the rest of this is nonsense. Sportster got mad and sent a pm that was over-the-top. He calmed down and apologized. It appears that Gonz understands that he got a little carried away too. So what? Let it be for crying out loud.

Now was this post really necessary?

If I didn't think so, I wouldn't have posted it, tone.

No doubt. Seems as if every aspect of this statement has already been made...multiple times.

1. This is more than an Internet message board (at least for some of us). We know each other, we've hung out (not in a chat room), we relate, we connect, blah blah. Cigars go back and forth, people get taken care of, etc etc. It's a community.

2. "...mountain our of a molehill." So, you felt inclined to add to the molehill. :rolleyes:

Chrips.

Dulaney, my point was that the issue has been dissected already. If you had a new perspective I could see adding to the discussion. YMMV

Dulaney, my point was that the issue has been dissected already. If you had a new perspective I could see adding to the discussion. YMMV

No problem, tone. My point was to restate how absurd it all was, since it was still going on when I logged on this morning. Nothing more . . . nothing less.

No problem, tone. My point was to restate how absurd it all was, since it was still going on when I logged on this morning. Nothing more . . . nothing less.

So, why do you, dulaney22, feel that, in your infinite and stupendous wisdom as to the comings and goings of CP, you need to throw in your .02 cents into the mix? Was it a call to arms in the defense of a fellow (super)newb? Do you feel that either side of the party have been mistreated?

I ask all this because it seems that you've been in the fray lately when it comes to drama... Are you a drama queen or whore? ???

Lurch, shoot me a friend request on the 360 (dulaney22) and we will play some Call of Duty and talk about it. :D

I know you said it, but regardless of the feelings around posting vs. not posting - what was said in that PM should never had have been by anyone that is civilized. There was no need for it The fact that anyone would have said such nonsense only demonstrates character flaws that are in desperate need of readjustment. It may be accepted in a "1%" community - but it is not acceptable in this community. Sporster should either be able to publically stand up and justify to the satisfaction of this community his need to fire off such diatribe - or - be very self reflective about what's truly important to him and how he acts within the CP community.

I do believe I have learned the value of this site and its members, and how important it is to me, as I have managed to make a couple friends here that I click with well, THAT is something I'd rather not lose and will work/act accordingly...

Sportster - you've apologized. I hope you're remorseful as well. An apology without remose is nothing but verbage. If you're remoseful, I sincerely doubt you'll be so inclined to shoot from the hip again. ...and that's a good thing - for you and everyone else... ;)

I am remorsful to see whats happing to this community as a result of my lack of common sense, I can't understand why this thread is hop'n along like it is, and my apology post is buried off in the CP abyss....Kinda shows me what I've done here, which wasn't what I set out to ever do here...Hell, I wanted this to be my home base just like it is for all of you....I screwed up, I tried to make it somewhat better knowing it will take time, alot of time now to regain ANY creditability here if at all....and I am willing to accept that!!! I know the proper way to act and I actually could have just debated my plight and not let myself get out of hand, however, I made a bad choice and for that, I am remorsfull....I hate to see all you good people yankin' on each others rope over something I did......

I'll stick around today if you guys want to rip strips off me, I am willing to take my medicne from each and everyone one of you good people if thats what it will take to rest this beast....

Time to let this die don't you think guys?

I personally like to see this thread on page 2 in a few days. ;)

Glad to help lighten up the thread! Definitely not trying to overstep my bounds, I just didn't see anywhere productive this could go. Don't worry, I won't weigh in on the topic (since I wouldn't really carry much weight anyway). :whistling:

I give you music art
I give you hot babes smoking cigars
I give you cool dudes smoking cigars
AVB even yelled at me for not searching
Let this thread go away
3586346377_f1ef8f53a1_o.jpg

This thread doesn't need a lock - it just needs people to stop posting that Todd needs to put a lock on it. It will end itself, if left to its own devices... ;)

..and if anyone is tempted to report to Todd they're sick of seeing this thread, they oughta take up knitting. It's a much more productive use of your time - it will calm your nerves so these kinds of things are less bothersome to you - and it will give Todd a much needed break from people doing stupid things. :sign:

Status
Not open for further replies.