• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

SPRING FEVER PASS (April pass)

This is what I have

P:91 Fuente 858 SG '05
T:5 Don Carlos Double Robusto

P:92 La Escepcion Double Corona '00 (is this cigar in production?)
T:40 Perdomo Champagne

P:93 Monte Vintage 93 Lonsdale
T;32 H. Upmann Vintage Lonsdale

P;94 Monte Buena Fortuna
T:74 Cuesta Rey Centro Fino

P:95 Reserva Maxima by Puros Indios
T:?? da feed bag <---- Feed Bag

P:96 Camacho Negro
T:?? da feed bag

what is the feed bag?
What Jonsey said. A little something extra to say thank you. I figured you needed something to raise the spirits a little, so I let you in on the insider's secret. You'll have to wait to see what else is in the feed bag. So am I send this home today, or am I holding it until you get back? Or am I forwarding this to Vegas?

Emo

Emo,

Thanks for helping with the pass first off.

Second, you can send it home, the little lady will take good care of it.

Third, P:92 La Escepcion Double Corona '00 (is this cigar in production?)

I looked all over for that cigar and did not find any for sale. LOL

Jay

Martin. Sorry about that, But hay I have MORE. :whistling:

Emo,

Thanks for helping with the pass first off.

Second, you can send it home, the little lady will take good care of it.

Third, P:92 La Escepcion Double Corona '00 (is this cigar in production?)

I looked all over for that cigar and did not find any for sale. LOL

Jay

Martin. Sorry about that, But hay I have MORE. :whistling:
La Escepcion is a JR's brand. They are medium to full bodied in flavor and strength. They are released once a year. Usually 3-4 sizes. The blends and sizes change each year. Pretty good cigar.

Emo

Emo,

I have the little lady looking out for this package, do we have a DC#

And a list of cigars, so I know what she has smoked buy the time I get home. :sign:

Received box of goodies Friday in good condition. You couldn't have timed it any better since Jay left for Vegas Thursday.
I'll let you know what my faves were!! I saved the bands and butts for him!! :D

Received box of goodies Friday in good condition. You couldn't have timed it any better since Jay left for Vegas Thursday.

Haha, smoke up honey...you deserve it for having to put up with Jay!

Well I just seen this, you see what I have to deal with. LOL :whistling: :rolleyes: :thumbs:

I will look over the pass contents tomorrow :D

Jay

Looked over all the puts and takes from the pass, everything looks good.

I would like to thanks Emo for stepping up and helping me get this thing going. Hojadepuro, for clearing up the zip lock bag issue and getting the pass of on the right foot.
Ggiese, for stepping up when we needed an experienced member to fill a slot, after one backed out.

While the pass was filled with controversy, every member of the pass acted like a gentleman. FOR THIS I THANK YOU ALL

I have made some good friends, and gained valuable information about a cigar pass. Both how to run a pass and P/T during a pass.

Gentleman I look forward to fall, when the weather becomes more favorable to start another pass. HINT

Thanks for making this pass what it was, EXCITING to say the least.

Jay

PS. Lets not forget this took place in the middle of a FOG WHOOP ASS. YEAH BABY!!!

Spelling Edit :sign:

Glad I could help out Jay!! I had a lot of fun, and gained a lot of knowledge as well. Well done guys!!

Brandon

Yeah, much appreciated to all the FOG’s that helped. Thanks to Jay for having this great pass for all of the NOOB’s you did a great job Jay. I will be waiting for the fall also, great job to all the participated. This is officially done and in the books :thumbs:

Great job guys and great hosting, Jay. Time to move this thread to completed passes... :)