• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

SPRING FEVER PASS (April pass)

DC #

0307 0020 0003 1630 0324
0307 0020 0003 1630 0348
0307 0020 0003 1630 0362

Guys this is for you

Sweet! Thanks for the contest Jay! Now if I could just buy some free time somewhere, I could actually play some golf and smoke a nice cigar after. I've been so busy with work and wedding crap lately, it's driving me nuts! But some good news... the soon-to-be is now officially a Dr. That means my retirement just got a little closer! Anyways, glad to see the pass is doing well and everybody is learning something. I've read through many of the old posts and I've picked up a good bit. Thanks again Jay. Cheers everybody.

Oh yeah - I'm lucky, I usually don't get hangovers... huh?

Sweet! Thanks for the contest Jay! Now if I could just buy some free time somewhere, I could actually play some golf and smoke a nice cigar after. I've been so busy with work and wedding crap lately, it's driving me nuts! But some good news... the soon-to-be is now officially a Dr. That means my retirement just got a little closer! Anyways, glad to see the pass is doing well and everybody is learning something. I've read through many of the old posts and I've picked up a good bit. Thanks again Jay. Cheers everybody.

Oh yeah - I'm lucky, I usually don't get hangovers... huh?

LOL or This Means that The DR. in the house is a little more secure in HER life.

Great to hear all the good news.

Jay

Just a P.S. to the ESG/Anejo debate. I went back to Holts recently, and they are selling the ESG Robo for the MSRP price of $17.50 each now. I asked why I was able at one time to buy them for $13.50, and was told it was an "accidental mispricing" which was fixed in a day's time (lucky me!). I have since purchased additional sticks for myself and others at the full MSRP. Just something to keep in mind when valuing these in trades. Since this seems to be headed towards immortality as a "learning thread", I didn't want bad information to be preserved for the ages.

We now return you to our regularly scheduled program...

Regarding the pictures..................If I had known that breasts were part of the equation I could have posted much better pictures! :D

Regarding the pictures..................If I had known that breasts were part of the equation I could have posted much better pictures! :D

Little lady always wants to be part of the fun, who am I too say NO. :rolleyes:

P: Padilla Miami 8/11 Lancero($9-$10) T:48. La Aurora Preferido($9-$10)

P:A.Fuente Anejo #55($20-$27) T:80. Ashton ESG($18-$25)

P:Opus X xXx ($9-$15) T.Padron 1926 #2 Mad($16-0n all 3 sites I found)(was told by other BOTL's that was too high, I couldnt find them however)

After talking with several via Pm and looking at about 6 sites heres my P's & T's. If you disagree with them, please explain and give a link. I hoping to learn all I can.

LOYD

Is the gulf coast ready for this thing?

LOL, O how many Spring breaks I spent down there years ago!!!!!!!

What a time!

OK LOYD,

I am guessing these are your P/T, What say You on this

Jay

PS Do you have a DC#

Those are them.

DC# is one of these the other is going to Hawaii....lol not sure which one is which, sorry.

0306 1070 0004 6592 5372

Looks like we are off to the races again, job well done Loyd. Thanks for causing the commotion, I learned a lot from it. :laugh: Can wait until the fall, when we can get another pass going. Jay if your lady wants to be apart of this, I think everyone would love to seee more of her :laugh: Your a great guy Jay and it looks like your first pass will be coming home safe. Thanks Bro!

Looks like we are off to the races again, job well done Loyd. Thanks for causing the commotion, I learned a lot from it. :laugh: Can wait until the fall, when we can get another pass going. Jay if your lady wants to be apart of this, I think everyone would love to seee more of her :laugh: Your a great guy Jay and it looks like your first pass will be coming home safe. Thanks Bro!

Well, She will read it for herself. :whistling:

Looks like its up to Emo, to put the final piece of the puzzle together. Nice work guess. But the time I get back from VEGAS :rolleyes: :thumbs: :laugh: the Pass should be safe and sound, waiting for me to dive into it.

Thanks again everyone for being part of this pass.

LOYD thanks for clearing that up.

Jay

PS garrettbuckeye, pack number two does not have the AVO 80th, it is ether lost in the humi, bombed or smoked, so I put something in there to make up for it :rolleyes: I'm sure it is a good trade.

PS garrettbuckeye, pack number two does not have the AVO 80th, it is ether lost in the humi, bombed or smoked, so I put something in there to make up for it :rolleyes: I'm sure it is a good trade.

No worries mate. You didn't have to worry about that at all. The contest was generous enough already ;)

The pass is here. I have not checked to see if everything is in order. If you don't hear back from me today, assume everything is fine and I will update Sunday night with puts and takes. If you have any questions, gimmee a call.

Emo

The pass is here. I have not checked to see if everything is in order. If you don't hear back from me today, assume everything is fine and I will update Sunday night with puts and takes. If you have any questions, gimmee a call.

Emo

This is killing me, Thursday I head out to Vegas and the pass is 5 days out. :angry:

Just wanted to say Happy Fathers Day to all the dads, To all the single guys, one more year with out payments. Congratulations. :whistling:

Emo

This is killing me, Thursday I head out to Vegas and the pass is 5 days out. :angry:
Sorry, I have been extremely busy this week.

Proposed puts and takes:
Fuente 858 SG '05 for Don Carlos Double Robusto
La Escepcion Double Corona '00 for Perdomo Champagne
Monte Vintage 93 Lonsdale for H. Upmann Vintage Lonsdale
Monte Buena Fortuna for Cuesta Rey Centro Fino
Reserva Maxima by Puros Indios (best 3 dolla cigah) for da feed bag
Camacho Negro for da feed bag

Should I forward this to Vegas?

Emo

This is what I have

P:91 Fuente 858 SG '05
T:5 Don Carlos Double Robusto

P:92 La Escepcion Double Corona '00 (is this cigar in production?)
T:40 Perdomo Champagne

P:93 Monte Vintage 93 Lonsdale
T;32 H. Upmann Vintage Lonsdale

P;94 Monte Buena Fortuna
T:74 Cuesta Rey Centro Fino

P:95 Reserva Maxima by Puros Indios
T:?? da feed bag <---- Feed Bag

P:96 Camacho Negro
T:?? da feed bag

what is the feed bag?