• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Spring Fishing Herf

Gator

We have a house on the coast (can sleep 8 folks) and a 19' Pathfinder, so what do you think about a March trip of fellowship, fishing, and of course many cigars and a little fine Whiskey?

Hmmm...I'm busy the weekend of the 24th, but otherwise, I'm a possible. :thumbs:

You know I'm game dooder. Going to see the doc this am for the scope. call T around noon your time for an update.

Gwheato

Let me see if I got this. You drink, smoke, capture live fish, then eat them? I might be in for this. Where and when?

Yeah, 30 miles S of Tallahassee. I could do it either mid March, or late April (1st 3 weeks of April is planting season for me, all work, no play). I could stand another botl w/ a boat to join in, i can only fish 4 out of my boat. If we get lucky and have some flat seas, we can run out and troll for Grouper, very fun, and they're TASTY.

Not that it is a big deal, but I will be in Florida in mid March. I would like to know if it comes off.

Sorry, no boat, just a kayak. But if we rig up a tow line... :D
I think we could manage that castaway, we just hook up a heavy leader and someone on the end and troll for the big fish :sign:

Gwheato

I can't make this one, Gator. Yall have fun.
I am in Panama City and would love to meet up. Cheekie might want to come out also. We'll have to see if she actually fishes though. I have to go to New Orleans for a conference in March. I'll post the dates that I wont be around. But otherwise I am game.

Emo

Emo, we're good to go, lodging is fine, maybe maxed out and some on boat capacity. Any ideas on another BOTL w/ a boat for this herf?
WCS, i could take some folks out to sand bars and they can fish from there, if that is acceptable, water will be chilly that time of year, but w/ whisky and 'gars, may not seem so bad. What do you think? If we had a good captain, other than myself (and i'm being very generous calling myslf a good captain) i could sneak away and take a couple folks turkey hunting. what's your opinion?

Sounds like a great time Gator. I wish I could make it but I can't. Maybe sometime in the future.

Sorry Gator... just a tad too far to tow mine! Roughly 5,000 miles! :laugh:

But... I'll be out the weekend of March 24th for the Homer Winter King Derby. Be fun if we're out the same weekend. Methinks you'll have the better weather tho!

Also... just to mention... my boat seats 5 others beside me. Anyone traveling to this neck of the woods is more than welcome to join me! :whistling:

But... I'll be out the weekend of March 24th for the Homer Winter King Derby. Be fun if we're out the same weekend. Methinks you'll have the better weather tho!

Also... just to mention... my boat seats 5 others beside me. Anyone traveling to this neck of the woods is more than welcome to join me! :whistling:
Now that sounds like fun! Sorry to say I'll be in DC that weekend. Have fun on The Spit.

Now that sounds like fun! Sorry to say I'll be in DC that weekend. Have fun on The Spit.

I wasn't just talking about this March... :whistling:

I wasn't just talking about this March... :whistling:

You're a mean, evil, cruel, temptress!

I'll have to PM you to see what the status is. Sounds like fun, but pretty full.

Quade

we're still good to go, dates are wide open still, the Grouper ban will be over mid March, those still interested pm me and we can firm up a date