• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Spring Pass Offical Thread

Agree.

Also @Tall Paul not sure if you saw my post on the previous page, I’m gonna be away this week until Friday. Wasn’t sure if you wanted to shoot it to @thinde and then he can send it to me, and then I can get it to @CgarDan. Or if you just want to hang on to it so we keep the same order.

Yes that works.

Yep, I booted it. @CgarDan, what would you prefer I do? I can send it to you or send it to the next person in line?
That would be a waste of money to send one cigar! I don't have any 48's but I do have some 49's and Sharks with 5+ years on them that I'll put in to make it right.

@Tall Paul and @bluue13.........makes no difference to me who gets it first. Its summer time with no in person student's for the Summer Programs so I'll pretty much be running my ass off until the kids return to campus in September.

That would be a waste of money to send one cigar! I don't have any 48's but I do have some 49's and Sharks with 5+ years on them that I'll put in to make it right.

@Tall Paul and @bluue13.........makes no difference to me who gets it first. Its summer time with no in person student's for the Summer Programs so I'll pretty much be running my ass off until the kids return to campus in September.
Actually if Paul sends it Wednesday we shouldn’t need to skip me. Lets do that rather than mess with the order.

If I had an Anjeo I’d put it in but I got nada…

Thanks Tom! That would be awesome! I didnt get a chance to get it out today.

Ok everyone here is my first submission for T/P:

T: #4 AF Rare Pink---P: 2012 Opus X Lost City toro
T: #6 LP No. 9 Flying Pig---P: LP Unico Velvet Rat
T: #7 LFD La Volcada---P: Fuente King T Tubo
T: #9 illusione Cruzado Churchil---P: AF Double Chateau Fuente SG

Let me know what you think!

Ok everyone here is my first submission for T/P:

T: #4 AF Rare Pink---P: 2012 Opus X Lost City toro
T: #6 LP No. 9 Flying Pig---P: LP Unico Velvet Rat
T: #7 LFD La Volcada---P: Fuente King T Tubo
T: #9 illusione Cruzado Churchil---P: AF Double Chateau Fuente SG

Let me know what you think!
Looks good to me

@Tall Paul P/T updated/ Also since the Culebra coffuin was replaced with 3 cigars I added #25 and 26 not to confuse this going forward. Paul can you please mark them as such Thanks